Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ring Of Lust [v0.5.1a] Cheat/Gallery & Improvements Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Hi, maybe I will make a patch update for this mod. I'm downloading the game and will try port this to v0.5.4a
Give me time, maybe onces minutes or onces hours... All depends developer's updates.

Nothing new, only add new code lines:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lancelo1th

Feb 14, 2020
Hi, maybe I will make a patch update for this mod. I'm downloading the game and will try port this to v0.5.4a
Give me time, maybe onces minutes or onces hours... All depends developer's updates.

I get this error when i open the game ( File "game/script.rpy", line 1082: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts. ).
any solutions ?

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
Updated: 2023-11-1
Game/Creator:Votan
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.5.1a
Game Version: 0.5.1a

Installation:

FEATURES:

• Cheat Added. You can increase or decrease skills, Sympathy and Lust. it help you to unlock events and you can add money 9999999
  • You can Unlock All Gallery Scene and I also added Webcame Scene Gallery
  • Some Improvements on starting. You can enter your name in starting and best dialogues highlighted with Green color
  • For more watch images
Download Mod: ,

View attachment 1250082 View attachment 1250083 View attachment 1250084 View attachment 1250082
update please

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Is there a mod for mac users im new to this lol
Hi, other Mac user here.
In my experience, most if not all mods for Renpy games work for both PC and Mac.
You can download this mod, unzip it and then right-click the RoL game application, select "Show Package Content" and follow this path:
Contents -> Resources -> Autorun -> Game.
In "Game", you deposit the content of the unzipped mod into this folder. If it asks if you want to overwrite the files, select Yes but only on individual files (if there are folders in the mod, drag the content inside of those folders into their respective doubles in the Game folder and select Yes if it asks to overwrite).
Hope this was helpful.
Good luck!
Cheers!

Reactions: luisar018

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021

please some one update this

Maxxdeck

Sep 20, 2021

Dumb question I'm sure - Obviously the WT will not be updated for 5.5 but will the gallery portion of this mod still open everything?

Reactions: luisar018
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes