Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ring Of Lust [v0.5.1a] Cheat/Gallery & Improvements Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
someone reply to me when updated? plz
It might be an interesting idea to click the "watch" button at the top right of this thread and enable email notifications.
You will receive an email each time someone replies to this thread but with some luck one of them will announce that the mod has been updated.
This way you'll definitely have the update notification as soon as possible rather than hope someone's kind enough to give you a head's up.
If I can remember I'll reply to you when the mod has been updated (but I make no promises of course).
Hope this helps.
Cheers!

Reactions: Anders Niet

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
It might be an interesting idea to click the "watch" button at the top right of this thread and enable email notifications.
You will receive an email each time someone replies to this thread but with some luck one of them will announce that the mod has been updated.
This way you'll definitely have the update notification as soon as possible rather than hope someone's kind enough to give you a head's up.
If I can remember I'll reply to you when the mod has been updated (but I make no promises of course).
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
that shit dont work

Reactions: Dastardly

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
that shit dont work
It doesn't? Weird, I do get email notifications from this thread and several others. It's not every comment that's made here but enough times.
Perhaps it has something to do with your email settings, either on f95zone or your provider.
In any case I'll try to do what I said I would (again, no promises but I'll try).
Cheers!

Reactions: Anders Niet

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Updated: 2023-08-14
Game/Creator:Votan
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.5.0a
Game Version: 0.5.0a

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:

• Cheat Added. You can increase or decrease skills, Sympathy and Lust. it help you to unlock events and you can add money 9999999
  • You can Unlock All Gallery Scene and I also added Webcame Scene Gallery
  • Some Improvements on starting. You can enter your name in starting and best dialogues highlighted with Green color
  • For more watch images
Download Mod: , ,

0011 Android Port :

View attachment 1250082 View attachment 1250083 View attachment 1250084 View attachment 1250082
thank you for the mod update~ :giggle:

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
Bruh, i want to ask how to change relation? Then he already answer is "open Laptop and change relation" but when i open the laptop i just change the name, not relation

Reactions: viclog1

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
BrandyYT - could you let us know how you are tracking for a mod update for v0.5.1a please?

Your mod makes the game much more enjoyable so I still havent played the latest version yet! :D

Reactions: Ssato243
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes