Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ring Of Lust [v0.5.1a] Cheat/Gallery & Improvements Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
Greetings!!! I took your Cheat-Mod, supplemented it a bit and translated it into Russian Language...

If you're interested, here's the link:

Reactions: rayyy69

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
rather than install.add the mod and run risks of instability, does anyone know what the console commands to add money are?
That's all I have an issue with.
I know how to enable the console I just don't know how they've coded the money in this game (so many ways for it to be done)

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
I actually found it somewhere in the coding of the mod....simply "money = xxxx", it's made the gameplay that much easier, still have other problems with triggers for a couple of things but that's what a game is for. But thanks for the link, I'll keep it in mind.
by looking through coding(unless developer crypted it) or with help from this 0x52
you can easily change every variable like stats and money. but you need proper wt(or try lots of different scenarios) for gameplay.

btw i didn't try unlocking gallery but there might be a way for doing that also. just search for "scene" or "replay" or "gallery" . you can find a way to unlock all gallery or replay a scene.

and of course if you find a way dont forget to tell us ;)

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
by looking through coding(unless developer crypted it) or with help from this 0x52
you can easily change every variable like stats and money. but you need proper wt(or try lots of different scenarios) for gameplay.

btw i didn't try unlocking gallery but there might be a way for doing that also. just search for "scene" or "replay" or "gallery" . you can find a way to unlock all gallery or replay a scene.

sure, if I find anything worth mentioning I'll mention it...but in the mean time.
Has anyone got stuck on Betty/Beth swimming lessons?
I've followed the Walkthrough AND done everything up to the point where she's supposed to interrupt me when talking to Michelle on the Sunday, but all she says is that she has homework to do. To make sure I was at the right point I went through every enchanted living room scene each day for a game time week (lots of clicking) and just got a second miss on the swimming.
So, question is, does anyone know what switch opens it up and Betty interrupts breakfast chat so I can talk to Marcus to get the swimming lessons started?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021

If it's as easy as you say it is maybe you can make an urm mod and post it here. Not everyone is a programmer even with a video. That way people can download the universal renpy mod and then patch it with what you create in the mod. just export it, and post it here. I am sure a lot of people will be greatful for it. It is clear the mod for this game has been abandoned and no one is going to come to the rescue and make an updated version.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Oh, they did! I saw the stars and predicted they won't, but they proved me wrong. Well done! Guess I lack the talent to be an astronomer.
We'll study astronomy together and showcase everyone that even those without talent can be great at it!
Cheers!

Spritzer

Feb 24, 2019
I have a error when replay the last Michelle scene
On android and windows.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/game_gui/gallery/030_restaurant_michelle_new_dress_buttonr.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/game_gui/gallery/030_restaurant_michelle_new_dress_buttonr.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "laptop.rpyc", line 552, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
  File "C:\Users\HOME\Desktop\renpy\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/game_gui/gallery/030_restaurant_michelle_new_dress_buttonr.jpg'.
While running game code:
Exception: Line with id splashscreen_133ecded appeared twice, at game/Ring_Of_Lust_0.4.8a_Brandy_Mod/game/script.rpy:49 and game/script.rpy:49.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "I:\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "I:\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "I:\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "I:\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "I:\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "I:\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.8a-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id splashscreen_133ecded appeared twice, at game/Ring_Of_Lust_0.4.8a_Brandy_Mod/game/script.rpy:49 and game/script.rpy:49.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Ring of Lust 0.4.8a
Sun May 7 23:48:17 2023

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
How can i install this mod on mac?
After downloading this mod and unzipping it, go to your game and right-click it.
Select to view package and then go down from "content" to "autorun" to "game".
In a second Finder window open the unzipped mod folder and drag the files inside the "game" folder (from the mod, not the game itself) into the "game" folder from the game itself.
If it asks to replace content you accept but check each file it asks to replace carefully (don't replace entire folders) before clicking OK.
That should be all.

Cheers!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes