Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ring Of Lust [v0.5.1a] Cheat/Gallery & Improvements Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jondon1120

Sep 27, 2020
Stupid question but how do i download for android? The link leads to discord and when i search for ring of lust mod on their it leads me back here. Don't see the actual android mod with cheats to download?

Reactions: elver galarge

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
yea followed the instructrions, and got this:

Full traceback:
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id splashscreen_133ecded appeared twice, at game/game/script.rpy:49 and game/script.rpy:49.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019

Full traceback:
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
File "D:\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\RingofLust-0.4.5a-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
Exception: Line with id splashscreen_133ecded appeared twice, at game/game/script.rpy:49 and game/script.rpy:49.
If you used this mod (which by the way is for v0.4.4 and not 0.4.5) then I would try without this mod and see if your problems are fixed, if you can't play without this mod installed then simply wait for Brandy to update it :)

Reactions: Takkertje

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Updated: 2022-11-30
Game/Creator:Votan
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.4.4a
Game Version: 0.4.4a

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:

• Cheat Added. You can increase or decrease skills, Sympathy and Lust. it help you to unlock events and you can add money 9999999
  • You can Unlock All Gallery Scene and I also added Webcame Scene Gallery
  • Some Improvements on starting. You can enter your name in starting and best dialogues highlighted with Green color
  • For more watch images
Download Mod:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:

0011 Android Port :

View attachment 1250082 View attachment 1250083 View attachment 1250084 View attachment 1250082
it's time for v0.4.5a

yukare

Jul 16, 2017

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
You put the module in the wrong folder. Put the "game" folder in the main folder of the game, not inside the game folder. In your case you have a file at game/game/script.rpy, which is wrong, you must have the same file at game/script.rpy only, not in both places. Delete everything and install again.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Can I disable the green text for correct actions? I'd like a "blind" playthrough if possible.. I just needed to change MC name, is that possible?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
it's time for v0.4.5a
  1. If you want an update NOW instead of waiting on BrandyYT then perhaps you should make a and request an update to show you appreciate the work (CDN$2.50 for premium membership is the best membership fee I've seen this year).
  2. Perhaps BrandyYT might be more willing to post the update if one person actually asked instead of demanding (please is this amazing word that makes people feel more like doing stuff for you).
  3. Of the 3 of you who demanded an update only 1 of you actually said thanks which means 5/6th of you are extremely rude
All that being said BrandyYT could you please let us know when an update can be expected?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
All that being said @BrandyYT could you please let us know when an update can be expected?
With due respect to BrandyYT.
Who are you, the arbitrator of decorum here? Does BrandyYT know you're acting like Miss Manners in her stead?
Asking for an update is a common practice here, more in my case, to alert them of a game update. I imagine they are busy people.
Then you go and ask for an ETA from her. What a hypocrite. :LOL:
I've figured out that most members that have more comments than reactions are full of themselves, and those reactions are from similar members. I could keep going, but your kind is not worth it. I await your spitting response.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
With due respect to BrandyYT.
Who are you, the arbitrator of decorum here? Does BrandyYT know you're acting like Miss Manners in her stead?
Asking for an update is a common practice here, more in my case, to alert them of a game update. I imagine they are busy people.
Then you go and ask for an ETA from her. What a hypocrite. :LOL:
I've figured out that most members that have more comments than reactions are full of themselves, and those reactions are from similar members. I could keep going, but your kind is not worth it. I await your spitting response.
I said they were ill-mannered for not once actually asking and instead all demanding.
I then politely asked for an ETA on the update because that is the polite way to ask.
If we can't be bothered to be pleasant to modders why should any modders continue making them.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes