Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Updated: 2022-08-19
Game/Creator:Votan
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.4.1a
Game Version: 0.4.1a

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:

• Cheat Added. You can increase or decrease skills, Sympathy and Lust. it help you to unlock events and you can add money 9999999
  • You can Unlock All Gallery Scene and I also added Webcame Scene Gallery
  • Some Improvements on starting. You can enter your name in starting and best dialogues highlighted with Green color
  • For more watch images
Download Mod:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:

0011 Android Port :

View attachment 1250082 View attachment 1250083 View attachment 1250084 View attachment 1250082
0.4.2?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Hi Votan, Version 0.4.2 is out. Can you work your magic again, please? THX! (y)
Seeing as Votan is actually the creator of the game and has no involvement with this mod I very much doubt that asking Votan to update this mod is going to achieve anything. The creator of this mod is Brandy and they haven't even updated the mod over on their Patreon page yet. *shrug* Seeing as Ring of Lust v0.4.2a only appeared yesterday it's usually best to wait a day or three to allow the modder time to go through the game and see what they need to update, add, change etc.

Multiple requests for an update won't really achieve anything other than potentially annoying the modder who may then decide to make everyone wait longer for an updated version! :eek: Chill for a few days, there's plenty of other games that you can play while waiting for this mod to be updated! :unsure:

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Seeing as Votan is actually the creator of the game and has no involvement with this mod I very much doubt that asking Votan to update this mod is going to achieve anything. The creator of this mod is Brandy and they haven't even updated the mod over on their Patreon page yet. *shrug* Seeing as Ring of Lust v0.4.2a only appeared yesterday it's usually best to wait a day or three to allow the modder time to go through the game and see what they need to update, add, change etc.

Multiple requests for an update won't really achieve anything other than potentially annoying the modder who may then decide to make everyone wait longer for an updated version! :eek: Chill for a few days, there's plenty of other games that you can play while waiting for this mod to be updated! :unsure:
This is Brandy we're talking about...

Let's give him a week or 5.

Reactions: luisar018

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019

Sorry GrizzlyUK, you are right, Brandy is it! And I don't want to pressure the Modder, I want to express interest. If nobody ask, the moder could think, his work is maybe uninteresting and not appreciated. My own opinion, but you are right, its not like there are no other games to play here. ;) (y)

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Sorry GrizzlyUK, you are right, Brandy is it! And I don't want to pressure the Modder, I want to express interest. If nobody ask, the moder could think, his work is maybe uninteresting and not appreciated. My own opinion, but you are right, its not like there are no other games to play here. ;) (y)
you can edit your post, you know? ;-)

Jun 6, 2018
Updated: 2022-08-19
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.4.1a
Game Version: 0.4.1a

Installation:

FEATURES:

• Cheat Added. You can increase or decrease skills, Sympathy and Lust. it help you to unlock events and you can add money 9999999
  • Some Improvements on starting. You can enter your name in starting and best dialogues highlighted with Green color
  • For more watch images
Download Mod:

You can also find here:

0011 Android Port :

View attachment 1250082 View attachment 1250083 View attachment 1250084 View attachment 1250082

Hello!

Will i will be able to play updated game with this outdated mod? :p Just a question. TY in advance.

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
check out his patreon site. he published updated version there :)

Edit: and now here too. but you should check his patreon also. maybe you accidentally become a subscriber for him :p, so he can continue his great work with more enthusiasm :sneaky:

Last edited:

Lykan8

Dec 18, 2020
Updated: 2022-09-15
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.4.2a
Game Version: 0.4.2a

Installation:

FEATURES:

• For more watch images
Download Mod:

You can also find here:

0011 Android Port :

i can't find the "RingOfLust-xx.xa-Pc" folder, it has other name?

babaex

May 28, 2022
BrandyYT could you please fix the mod. webscene12 is not playable. The traceback is in the attached file. It seems that webscene12 is missing in brandywebcamgallery.rpy

Reactions: Br@ndy

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Updated: 2022-10-16
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.4.3a
Game Version: 0.4.3a

Installation:

FEATURES:

• For more watch images
Download Mod:

You can also find here:

0011 Android Port :

thx for mod update~

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes