Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ring Of Lust [v0.5.1a] Cheat/Gallery & Improvements Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I said they were ill-mannered for not once actually asking and instead all demanding.
I didn't see any demand. If you have a problem with how Yoda talks, take it up with him.
I'm sure he would respond.
The arbitrator of other races' speech now are you, hmm? Herh herh herh.
1673902073920.png

You don't want to mess with Yoda my friend. :LOL:

Reactions: rayyy69
Feb 14, 2022
Updated: 2023-01-22
Game/Creator:Votan
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.4.5a
Game Version: 0.4.5a

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:

• Cheat Added. You can increase or decrease skills, Sympathy and Lust. it help you to unlock events and you can add money 9999999
  • You can Unlock All Gallery Scene and I also added Webcame Scene Gallery
  • Some Improvements on starting. You can enter your name in starting and best dialogues highlighted with Green color
  • For more watch images
Download Mod: ,

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:

0011 Android Port :

View attachment 1250082 View attachment 1250083 View attachment 1250084 View attachment 1250082
Can you please update it for new update ☺

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
let's wait for 0.4.7a mod
if there wasn't one for 0.4.6a there won't be one for this release either. Brandy is very quick to update her mods.
I just started a new game. I was able to change MC Name, and I think I was able to give myself money and add some stats, which I put back to starting level to see if this mod was still working. It seems it is. webcam gallery works in the mod too.

It might not work if you try to use it on a save that has never used the mod before. You'd probably have to restart the game again or something, I am guessing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sephique

althworld

May 12, 2018
Maybe the guy's facing some real life issues or maybe something else. Maybe he simply lost interest. At this point, it'll be better for some other kind soul to take it up. After all, this game really needs a walkthough and gallery unlock.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes