Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ring Of Lust [v0.5.1a] Cheat/Gallery & Improvements Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
There are several ways to enable the console on any Renpy game.

1. You can use Unren and choose the option to enable console.

2. After extracting the game, go into the "renpy/common" folder and look for the file "00.console.rpy"
- Right click on 00.console.rpy and choose "open with" any text editor. Notepad or Notepad++ will work. (make sure to uncheck the "always open with" checkbox).
- With "00.console.rpy" file open in Notepad, find the line that says this:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

- Change the False value to "True" (capitalization matters here, use capital T)
- From Notepad filemenu choose only the "save" option. (don't choose "save as" option)
- After saving the file and closing Notepad, your console will now be enabled in game.
- You can also install the Extended Variable Viewer (EVV) Mod, which will allow you to see the actual variables you can
change in the console. (I use EVV even with other cheat mods installed because I like to see the game variables myself).
- Extract EVV into the main root folder of the game. To enter the EVV mod in game use ALT + m keys. Once there you
should be able to find any variable you can then change in the console.
- To enter the console in game use Shift + o (that's letter o, not zero).
- In the console enter the variable you wish to change exactly as it's written in EVV and change the value to whatever you
wish.
- For example if the variable for money is "money = XX" then all you have to do is change the xx to whatever you want.
(money = 999999)

Both Unren and EVV should be installed only in the main/root folder of the game.

Hello,
first unlock the console and then with UnRen and EVV work, I personally find it a bit cumbersome.

many things are much easier if you take a moment and see what 0x52_URM can do. it's just one file and it's easy to quickly copy it into the game folder - for me it's standard after every installation.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-9-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Reactions: lightpower

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Updated: 2022-06-22
Game/Creator:Votan
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.3.9a
Game Version: 0.3.9a

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:

• Cheat Added. You can increase or decrease skills, Sympathy and Lust. it help you to unlock events and you can add money 9999999
  • You can Unlock All Gallery Scene and I also added Webcame Scene Gallery
  • Some Improvements on starting. You can enter your name in starting and best dialogues highlighted with Green color
  • For more watch images
Download Mod:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:

[Apk+Data]
[Apk+Data]

0011 Android Port :

View attachment 1250082 View attachment 1250083 View attachment 1250084 View attachment 1250082
Isnt image 1 and 4 the same? o_O

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Heyyyy
Updated: 2022-06-22
Game/Creator:Votan
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.3.9a
Game Version: 0.3.9a

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:

• Cheat Added. You can increase or decrease skills, Sympathy and Lust. it help you to unlock events and you can add money 9999999
  • You can Unlock All Gallery Scene and I also added Webcame Scene Gallery
  • Some Improvements on starting. You can enter your name in starting and best dialogues highlighted with Green color
  • For more watch images
Download Mod:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:

[Apk+Data]
[Apk+Data]

0011 Android Port :

View attachment 1250082 View attachment 1250083 View attachment 1250084 View attachment 1250082
Heyyyy brandy how are ya doing. Can ya please update this to the newest version?

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
about the android,the text box opacity is pure black and there is no option to lower it,its blocking almost half the scene.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Everybody needs to chill with the abandoned stuff, brandy's mod is great but it's almost always one update behind the current.

Reactions: luisar018

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
game is not updated for 24 hours you guys should at-list wait for a day or 2 ......
Mod hasn't been touched in a month and a half. And Brandy's monetization approach is to keep public builds a full update behind, which is just a shitty move in general. Pleasantries like being thankful or patient are earned, not a given.
so will this be updated?
Brandy never made a 4.0a build for the supporters last month or said there'd be any kind of delay or such, so probably not no.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I would just like the guy who took it over before to come back. I think he updated it for 2-3 updates then Rip Brandy came back and he went away. Well we need him back.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes