Icejin

May 29, 2017
As always both links contain walkthrough along PC or MAC. Attached walkthrough just in case

#2oiDDAHZ_Y0j-xeVjrDBWw

Changelog:

- Beth and Lilly's storyline continued

- Cleo's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Cleo

- Added Ashley's scenes to the gallery

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.5.2a] [Votan] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,02 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,01 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------------------------------------

Ring of Lust [v0.5.2a] [Votan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.1a -> v0.5.2a [165 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
quick question if anyone can help cause I havent played this game for quite some time now. I will put it in a spoiler just in case

thank you for any and all help. I wish you all a great day

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
when we will know more about the whole story and the porpouse of the godness? it's been a while now

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Can it play in Android ?
Ring of Lust [v0.5.2a] [Votan] + PATCH

Android >> Trial Version
(Performance test >> Android 13)

Note. I just started the game, didn't go any further

SIZE ~ 806 MB

- -

Last edited:
Reactions: Gametimer

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
same exact same shit literally each day you go you repeat between "moms" room , the living room ,and bathroom for anything to "happen" at all if you want to call it that and those even are on fucken repeat loop nothing new even though it says it is i dont see shit that is new from past update to this one just same exact thing and you added the gym ? well where the hell is it because you go to map of outside world it is just the MC house and nothing else . and the story does not continue hell their never was a story to begin with . i believe i will skip this in future SMFH (n):poop: . i will say the 'Mom" render though does look fantastic though otherwise this is pointless to download .
what do you mean added the gym?, the gym has been there for a while AFIAK, it certainly was in the last version. You unlock locations as the story progresses

• Love
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

dudem

Jul 4, 2021
Great to see an update on this game! Just finished 0.5.1 and in this exact moment, a new version pops up!

To make my first post a good one, here are some tips regarding two problems that a lot of people seem to have run into.

I hope this information helps some players, and maybe the walkthrough maintainer wants to add it.

When I'm done with the update, i can upload a full save if somebody likes it. I did not use stats or money cheat, i only increased lust in the MH bedroom.

Cya and Thanks!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.2a.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Gametimer

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
Am I missing something? I can't find the new option for the new Beth+Lilly scene for this update "Check what's going on at neighbor's pool". Do I have to do anything? I have already done everything else up to this update.

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
Am I missing something? I can't find the new option for the new Beth+Lilly scene for this update "Check what's going on at neighbor's pool". Do I have to do anything? I have already done everything else up to this update.
You need to help Beth with the dishes a second time before you can continue with Beth+Lilly.

Reactions: thebest2598
2.50 star(s) 77 Votes