Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It is because he put in the name change option. Go into the PC in your room and rename yourself and your family members and play on and make a save and it will save changes.
even if you rename you self and everyone some dialog will be "I want to be able to swallow [mh ]'s cock"

that is after renaming, same with some dialog with Beth, even after the rename some dialog refer to her are [j_sis] or something

AstrayFalcon

Aug 11, 2021
0.3.5 Affect Beth again and visit kitchen in the afternoon (use invisibility this time).

How can I use the invisibility? I didn't get this option after I affected Betty by using Rati's ability on Tuesday.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
OK. Not sure I follow. Do you mean, you are retiring?

RESPECT *dies a little inside*
Maybe, I don't do as many as I used to do, due to some problems, but I won't get into the details.

What I meant was the person that is doing the compressed version of this game should be doing the Mac version, you can't have two compressors working on the same game, in the request section first compressor to reply get to do the game.

Reactions: Calyps0 and m1st3r1

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Maybe, I don't do as many as I used to do, due to some problems, but I won't get into the details.

What I meant was the person that is doing the compressed version of this game should be doing the Mac version, you can't have two compressors working on the same game, in the request section first compressor to reply get to do the game.
Firstly.... NOOOO GOOOD NOOO!!!!

Secondly, That is good to know. Never knew the forum rules for something like this.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Firstly.... NOOOO GOOOD NOOO!!!!

Secondly, That is good to know. Never knew the forum rules for something like this.
The second one is more of etiquette for other compressors and the staff only puts one compressor post in the Op

Reactions: Calyps0

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
This game would greatly be improved by removing the random RNG crap to make this less like receiving a vasectomy with a butter knife.

I am stuck on Jessica now because I can't get the squats again because of RNG crap that has no place in games like this. At the very least code in logic that the chance increases based on how many days you spent on it so there isn't potentially an infinite amount of time you won't get the scene you need to progress. ESPECIALLY, on scenes that only have a chance of happening on 2 days of the week like Lilly's pool scene.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes