Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
how do you trigger this one ?
Betty:
1. Catch her near Michelle's bedroom in the evening and reveal yourself

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
I bought the sunscreen at the store but I haven't been offered flowers or gym clothes there. I have completed Jessica's shower scene and spoken about the help with stretching.
Also, I can't get into the girl's room to see them kissing.
you can buy flower after ask Stella for a date and for buy gym clothes first need advance Jessica route to a point where she said next time come in gym cloth

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
you can buy flower after ask Stella for a date and for buy gym clothes first need advance Jessica route to a point where she said next time come in gym cloth
I have done so for both. I think I have soft-locked myself out of progression. I started over and will keep better track.
Nevermind. I figured it out

Last edited:

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
lol i like this game but each char need a progress bar or something, i did remember why did not played since 3.1.... good char models but i hate the game progress and hints

Reactions: spidey164

alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
Can anyone help me I been stuck at this both scene since Dec 2022

LILLY PATH
i've met alan and marcus and went to eat dinner with them more then once to trigger the next event . on step (4 Visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening.) when i go to visit the neighbour's house at monday and saturday at the evening there is no check for the nosie option just old event with lilly on the train.

and how do i do this on beth path

How do i call beth to go into my room ?

(i go into my room in the afternoon but it didn't show select call beth to study math,
I also rejected her from blowjob the MC while studying for a few time's already still haven't trigger the new event in mc room)

I even load old save before beth give MC blowjob while studying in her room still can't trigger new event.

Minigame with Beth:
1. Repeat the 69 scene.
2. Win the minigame.
3. Now you're able to visit girl's room at nights. But for now there is nothing to do there.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I visit Cleo in her kitchen but there is no interaction except for a kiss. I have visited the hospital, both days, and never offered the use of my tech vision on the elevator. I do get handjobs from her. I have gone to dinner enough to get lily's BJ and I have visited cleo in the bathroom -while invisible, I can't figure out how to get tech vision...

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
How often do you have to catch Cleo doing yoga before she invites you to yoga. Is there a switch I can activate through the console control?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
WT says ::
Cleo:
1. Go to the city at the night
2. Visit neighbor's house
3. Visit neighbor's house during the day time
4. Use tech vision and go to Lilly's room
5. Click on the thermostat icon
6. Visit neighbor's house at night again
7. Click on the window
8. Click on the TV
9. Visit neighbor's house at night again
10. Click on the TV

HOW or WHICH DAY should i visit the city at night?

Edit:: found it you in to be in city at night not in the house

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario8080

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I can't get tech vision with cleo at all. I've used it on the step sister and the librarian, and I have gotten handjobs at the hospital but that is all. I am following the W/T as closely as I can but I could use someone else's advise.
Thanks ahead of time.

nvmd. I was just impatient.

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Go to the store with around 100 dollars and it will show the option to buy gym clothes
Go the STORE not to the CLOTHING STORE
It doesn't give me the option, just the "I'm Looking Around' thing

Fuck it, just gave myself the outfit via console

Last edited:

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
I've been following the walk-though but I just can't progress with the enchanted kitchen part. Anyone has a good tip for this?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
It doesn't give me the option, just the "I'm Looking Around' thing

Fuck it, just gave myself the outfit via console
For me, I had to progress with Jessica to the point where I should meet her at the clothing store before I could buy the vampire suit. Weird.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Hey Votan. This is a good game but sometimes things get triggered before they should. This throws other things out of sequence; sometimes making them unavailable. One thing I noticed is that one cannot progress because something unrelated has not been done. A bit of advice from someone who isn't a programmer but had to write code because my boss didn't have time (I'm a gadgeteer, not a coder so my code is ugly). Sometimes the trigger variables have account for unrelated things so the counter (or whatever they are called now) has to include things like "did-this-happen-to-another-so-and-so-in-another-part-of-the-story-yet". I am sure you know this already, but certain things have to happen to unrelated characters before you can progress with the character in focus and these are hard to figure out.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
So I've seen a lot of people asking for help on how to progress certain parts of the game and I might be wrong but I think the problem is mainly coming from the fact that people are only progressing the characters they are interested in.

From my experience when playing this game a while back you have to progress every character.
I think the game is structured in a way that clumps up the progression of different characters in what you could call a chapter, and until you finish everything in the "chapter" most of the content in subsequent "chapter" will be locked.

I think Votan should clarify that into the game by making actual story chapters and explaining to the player in toturial section that you have to finish all the content in a chapter before you can progress any further.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes