Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please give the player the option to rename the m.c at the beginning of the game. I dislike begin forced to use default m.c names and I am sure there are some out there that would agree with me on that. I was going to try this game but the first name of the m.c Really killed the mode for me .

Last edited:

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
how to connect stella webcam at evening cant find it??/ 0.1.4 in the walkthrough beth and cant get lube miss.png

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So for each update you have to start a new game? It had already happened to me last time and here we go again, I had stopped at 1.4, I load my save in 1.9 and can't play, I get tons of errors :mad:
If this is the case for each update then I'll wait for it to be completed, much easier this way...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So for each update you have to start a new game? It had already happened to me last time and here we go again, I had stopped at 1.4, I load my save in 1.9 and can't play, I get tons of errors :mad:
If this is the case for each update then I'll wait for it to be completed, much easier this way...
I'm not 100% sure but for the "tech vision view" to be unlocked (the icon next to the phone), you might, indeed, need to start from scratch.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
GUYS ! if i want to reach only the scenes with Michelle, does it necessary to play the whole walkthrough with the others characters? Except for Cloe, because she is playing a main role in terms to gane points with Michelle. Some one has the answer please ?

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
help please stuck at walkthrough 0.1.4a beth. cant find stella webcam at monday - friday evening, lube and a miss a stella scene
miss.png

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
How do i trigger this scene? I can only trigger Michelle making breakfast and Beth in shower in early morning.
1589295035763.png

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
How do you even get past the opening seen with the Mom and Aunt? Since the rework I have tried this game a couple of times and pretty sure I have tried every combination but all I see is the aunt masturbating then it is game over... this thing has taken one hell of a down turn since I was able to get anywhere in previous iterations.

puppetxmast3r

Jul 23, 2017
Is anyone able to help me? I have no idea how to trigger the fight with jake after taking Stella to the theater for the 2nd time. I'm also not able to use the new ability except when I'm in the library.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Similarly. With the thermostat down and up, they just sleep and Betty caresses Stella's pussy. But then nothing happens. Any hints, please.
No, nothing....And lowering has the same effect as increasing - meaning the girls are almost naked and nothing more.....Any hints please?

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes