Mar 3, 2018
yeah my friend you are right my english is not good because my teacher is the worst and yup we need better people who to work in school
Ain't that the truth. I was lucky that I got some kick-ass teachers in English; today I can read, write and communicate better in English than I can in my native tongue. I feel confident and competent when I start writing in English, because after a point I started thinking in English. And it helps when you're mom has a masters degree in Classical Literature. :biggrin:

But yeah, I get your point. Most of whom I know have difficulty expressing themselves in English and it all can be attributed back to a lack of seminal foundation in the language. And I've found that most of the issues crop up due to the fact that people think in their native tongue and try translating it to English; not a very sound approach cause it effectively kills any writing style. The style of writing builds up from the actual grammar of the language. There's no guarantee that a sentence constructed in a specific style in a specific language's grammar can translate the style along with the actual text. That is why, the first thing I tell others is to start thinking in English. That helps building a style of writing and speaking.

And I've found this to be true on the flip side as well. I started learning Deutsch, aber mein Deutch ist nicht gut. And I know the problem there. I think in English, translate to German and then I have a hot mess of a sentence. That's why I try avoiding building complex sentences.:FuckYea:

Reactions: buttlovinmagic
Aug 16, 2017
yeah my friend you are right my english is not good because my teacher is the worst and yup we need better people who to work in school
Ain't that the truth. I was lucky that I got some kick-ass teachers in English; today I can read, write and communicate better in English than I can in my native tongue. I feel confident and competent when I start writing in English, because after a point I started thinking in English. And it helps when you're mom has a masters degree in Classical Literature. :biggrin:

But yeah, I get your point. Most of whom I know have difficulty expressing themselves in English and it all can be attributed back to a lack of seminal foundation in the language. And I've found that most of the issues crop up due to the fact that people think in their native tongue and try translating it to English; not a very sound approach cause it effectively kills any writing style. The style of writing builds up from the actual grammar of the language. There's no guarantee that a sentence constructed in a specific style in a specific language's grammar can translate the style along with the actual text. That is why, the first thing I tell others is to start thinking in English. That helps building a style of writing and speaking.

And I've found this to be true on the flip side as well. I started learning Deutsch, aber mein Deutch ist nicht gut. And I know the problem there. I think in English, translate to German and then I have a hot mess of a sentence. That's why I try avoiding building complex sentences.:FuckYea:
as an Englishman who has dated a Slovakian girl and has many eastern European friends with this same issue, my best advice has always been to read a lot of English fiction.

the trouble with the English language is that it is extremely expressive and has, I believe, more words than any other language. I am half way through my 40's and I am still learning my own native tongue to this day. my ex-Slovakian girlfriend was studying English in her country with a teacher who was under qualified to teach her for her degree and quite often gave her bad marks for her work, which caused me a lot of holidays to speak with his superiors to explain how wrong he was. we had over 4 years of relationship and she only spoke her native language on rare occasions at gatherings and in that time her broken English improved so much that her English was almost perfect, while those of her friends who had been here just as long but didn't try so hard, were still speaking like google translate.

its a tough tough language and no doubt, which can be made doubly hard if, like me, you are not that good at absorbing new languages. try to get a few books in English of the type you like (mystery,horror,comedy,romance etc etc) by a few different writers and try them out, with a dictionary handy to help with context and slowly it WILL expand your vocabulary and understanding about diction. certainly teaches me more than schooling ever did :D

reading the text in this game I took more as funny than anything else as it is possibly the weirdest translation I have seen in awhile, even when its not meant to be, but that's just my sense of humour, such as it is :D

kinda reads like a really bad low budget soap opera lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have the same problem mentioned before, when I have Michelle aroused enough to go further with her, she doesn't appear in the kitchen anymore, so I don't get to arouse her in the morning and afternoon, so I can't get the reward in the shower in the evening.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i start o new game, from the beginning, and i followed the walkthrough to the letter

and i have two problems

the first problem is when i reached the tech 3 skill points and Stella ask for my help and after i check her laptop in the evening, the next morning in the kitchen i should had the option to use the ring on her if i had more then 50 lust points, the problem is that after i reached 50 lust points only Beth and Michelle appear in the kitchen in the morning, not even Susan appear again, and if i go below 50 lust points they appear again !!!!!

the second problem is a common one apparently, when i reached 150 lust points i cant triger the new arouse to Michelle in the morning at the kitchen, i even reached 200 lust points but at that moment Rati take 100 and i have to start again, i allways get the message "i should storage at least 150 lust energy" even after i exceeded the 150 lust points

this is the second time i try to play this game, but i guess it will be my last attempt if this problems continue

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
This Game Has Tons of Possibilities and I'm Quite Intrigued but like Some of the Others, the Misuse of the English Language Is a Turnoff. To the Author, I Would Be More Than Willing to Offer My Services for Free If You Would like Some Help Translating the English Language.

Sexy Dani

Oct 23, 2018
How can I continue after the little sister sat with me in the closet? I can not find a way to continue this nice game....

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
man this grind is insane. i played without the walk through and started with charm, and getting lust is sooooo slow. anyone got any cheats or variables to change?

edit: nvm started a fresh game and there's ui changes and stuff. i'm just going to start over.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
for those having problems with the michelle afternoon bug, you need to open up dev to fix it. you have to set mastr_vouyer_michelle = 3. do the masturbation thing one more time, and then the next day should fix it.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Michelle never appears in the afternoon in the kitchen

i tryed what you said "set mastr_vouyer_michelle = 3 do the masturbation thing one more time, and then the next day" in the nest morning i arouse Michelle in the kitchen but she never appears in the afternoon, all this whiie i have more then 150 lust points

just one thing, when i arouse Michelle whith 150 lust points or more, the points should disapear all at once or only 50 at a time?

and another thing when i edited the save file to change the vouyer value i noticed that the arousal value was 7 should it be this high?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Michelle never appears in the afternoon in the kitchen

i tryed what you said "set mastr_vouyer_michelle = 3 do the masturbation thing one more time, and then the next day" in the nest morning i arouse Michelle in the kitchen but she never appears in the afternoon, all this whiie i have more then 150 lust points

just one thing, when i arouse Michelle whith 150 lust points or more, the points should disapear all at once or only 50 at a time?

and another thing when i edited the save file to change the vouyer value i noticed that the arousal value was 7 should it be this high?
it says 150, but it still only takes 50 at a time. try setting her arousal to 0. i haven't looked at the code but i'm pretty sure the bug is somewhere between the mastr_vouyer_michelle variable and her michelle_arousal variable. i suppose if you just want to get to the scene michelle_jerk = True should enable you to see it...not sure if the dialogue changes though. you would probably miss her bathroom sequence where she masturbates though.

rosegavin37

Jul 23, 2018
for those having problems with the michelle afternoon bug, you need to open up dev to fix it. you have to set mastr_vouyer_michelle = 3. do the masturbation thing one more time, and then the next day should fix it.
can u pleasse tell me how to open dev or what is dev exactly!!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can u pleasse tell me how to open dev or what is dev exactly!!
-win only-
get this:
put it in the folder with the exe, press the number for "enable console".
once it is done, close it and start the game again. load the save, press SHIFT (type large) and O (that is an oh, not a zero).

this is the dev console, fuck up and your save is broken.

D

Deleted member 482284

The walkthrough says to use power on michelle in the morning and in the afternoon. But even if I use power in the morning. I cant find michelle in the kitchen in afternoon.

U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.0.4a PC and...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Ring of Lust [v0.0.4a] [Votan] - Original Size: (916MB)

Squashed Download - PC (69MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.50 star(s) 78 Votes