TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
After Ashley runs from the "ghost" to preserve her virginity the next day go to the library in the afternoon and choose "learn more".
If it doesn't trigger there might be something wrong with your save.
I am bugged. Like I said I already have all her scenes meaning I have the virginity given scene. Also that triggered before the scene with the ghost of her running away. so now it is just saying that she is running away in a loop. To be clear. I had her virginity scene then I have her running away. I assume because the virginity scene triggered first she is going to run away forever.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I am bugged. Like I said I already have all her scenes meaning I have the virginity given scene. Also that triggered before the scene with the ghost of her running away. so now it is just saying that she is running away in a loop. To be clear. I had her virginity scene then I have her running away. I assume because the virginity scene triggered first she is going to run away forever.
Ashley has only a few scenes after you fuck her for the first time.
The rest of the library content is Julia or Julia+Ashley.
Can you send a screenshot of Ashley's and Julia's gallery so I can see exactly where you are.

Nov 30, 2019
This game walkthrough is terrible, it is misleading and you need to advance with certain characters to advance with others but it doesn't tell you that, i am stuck with betty, following the walkthrough i need to activate a minigame that involves a 69 so that i can come to the girl room at night, how i activate this?anyone knows?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Ashley has only a few scenes after you fuck her for the first time.
The rest of the library content is Julia or Julia+Ashley.
Can you send a screenshot of Ashley's and Julia's gallery so I can see exactly where you are.
Like I said she keeps saying that she wont give her virginity to the ghost and it's only for the MC. running away. Despite the fact that she already gave the MC her virginity. This game needs a better walkthrough. I soft locked myself multiple times and this is like my 3rd reset.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Like I said she keeps saying that she wont give her virginity to the ghost and it's only for the MC. running away. Despite the fact that she already gave the MC her virginity. This game needs a better walkthrough. I soft locked myself multiple times and this is like my 3rd reset.
I asked for screenshots of Ashley and Julia's gallery because you might need to progress more with Julia or you might have finished Ashley's content.
So please give me the screenshot. Or a save file, if your save is bugged I might be able to fix it.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
TFFBladez According to you save file you have finished all the content with Ashley and Julia.
Meaning that after fucking her for the first time, you saw the soulsplit scenes, the night scenes and all the ghosthunt scenes.

If you didn't see any of those then tell me and I'll revert the variables in your save file to just after the first Ashley fuck scene.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
TFFBladez According to you save file you have finished all the content with Ashley and Julia.
Meaning that after fucking her for the first time, you saw the soulsplit scenes, the night scenes and all the ghosthunt scenes.

If you didn't see any of those then tell me and I'll revert the variables in your save file to just after the first Ashley fuck scene.
I did so wait your telling me I should still be having her run from the ghost claiming she is a virgin in the afternoon regardless?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I did so wait your telling me I should still be having her run from the ghost claiming she is a virgin in the afternoon regardless?
Yes for now in the game's code the choices :
"Yes. I came to learn more." >>> "Become invisible and watch her"
Will lead back to the scene where Ashley flees from the ghost.

The choice menus that appear after the "Yes. I came to learn more." choice are in different parts of the code depending on if you saw the night scene whit Julia or not (well there are a lot more variable checks for that, but the night scene with julia is the only one that maters since all the other variable checks are needed for the night scene to happen).
Side note : I swear the code for this game is a mess.

My guesses for why the choice "Become invisible and watch her" is still in the new menu are :
Either the dev is planing to add more content in the future to this part of the code and he didn't care about it being inconsistent for now.
Or when he created the new choice menu, he just copied the old one and added a choice instead of replacing it.

Last edited:

Karl Reyner

Formerly 'NiTAJaIl'
Feb 18, 2018
I have a small Problem. The Walkthrough tells me to visit Lilly in the evening (Lilly Path step 44). But everytime I try to visit the neighbors I go to Cleo. Does someone know which value in a save editor I have to change so that I don't automatically go to Cleo in the evenings?

m.j.gow#

Jun 16, 2024
Does anyone know If there IS an Android Version of the latest Update that DOES NOT Download via MEGA ? , Because according to MEGA i have overloaded my MEGA Account and must Update to pro Version even though i have only used 1.3gb from my permited 20gb which IS only 5%

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I have a small Problem. The Walkthrough tells me to visit Lilly in the evening (Lilly Path step 44). But everytime I try to visit the neighbors I go to Cleo. Does someone know which value in a save editor I have to change so that I don't automatically go to Cleo in the evenings?
I had the same problem as you do.
The problem is that the dev made a mistake in the code.
If you progress too much with Cleo (step 58 of Cleo's walkthrough) before you finish the subway events with Lilly then you can't access the subway event anymore.
The Cleo event that you keep getting happens 5 days a week (monday, tuesday, thursday, friday and saturday)
I ended up modifying the code to remove saturday from the trigger list and that fixed the problem.
Now I can access both events.

I'll attach the modified file below, extract it into the "/game" folder.
Looking at the code, this file should not affect any other events, but I haven't finished Cleo's content yet to check.
So if the WT tells you to go to the neighbors house in the evening on any day except wednesday or sunday then saturday wont work either.

Note : in case someone tries to use this file in the future, this was made on V0.5.6a and could break your game if used on future versions of the game.

Karl Reyner

Formerly 'NiTAJaIl'
Feb 18, 2018
If you progress too much with Cleo (step 58 of Cleo's walkthrough) before you finish the subway events with Lilly then you can't access the subway event anymore.
The Cleo event that you keep getting happens 5 days a week (monday, tuesday, thursday, friday and saturday)
I ended up modifying the code to remove saturday from the trigger list and that fixed the problem.

Looking at the code, this file should not affect any other events, but I haven't finished Cleo's content yet to check.
So if the WT tells you to go to the neighbors house in the evening on any day except wednesday or sunday then saturday wont work either.

Note : in case someone tries to use this file in the future, this was made on V0.5.6a and could break your game if used on future versions of the game.

Thank you

cobrazulu

Jan 31, 2020

Thank You for making that note I hadn't encountered that error I'll add a note to Cleo 58 and Lily 44 about the problem so future users won't get stuck either. Again my WT is not authoritive merely re-arranged to make it easier to follow for each characters steps. Again most the WT is literally the OP's posted WT reorganized

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Thank You for making that note I hadn't encountered that error I'll add a note to Cleo 58 and Lily 44 about the problem so future users won't get stuck either. Again my WT is not authoritive merely re-arranged to make it easier to follow for each characters steps. Again most the WT is literally the OP's posted WT reorganized
I found another error between the games code and the WT.
Step 67 of cleo's WT says any day except wednesday and sunday but the dev messed up the code and it only works on monday and thursday.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes