Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
OK I'm getting quite frustrated with this.
I have unlocked lots of things, and advanced with all characters, done yoga with michelle, cloe, finished sport and library girls ...
I have triggered the dialogue for betty to learn swiming
BUT on saturday afternoon when I go to neighboors house I get the scene where both women give HJ and never unlock swimming lessons
What the hell is needed for that ?

EDIT: I cheated my way out and I can only conclude that there is a problem with the game. If you don't follow the exact path you can get stuck in a place where you can't advance. Some trigger are no longer available
This got me too. However, you have to unlock every scene on certain routes to unlock other content. For me, I did not unlock all the Lilly/Betty scenes I had needed to. When you unlock all of those scenes, it will trigger properly.

If you are using the WT, you cannot skip ahead and you MUST unlock each scene and all scenes before moving to the next update WT, since those scenes are the requirement for the new content.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Someone spoil me, what are the new scenes of Cleo? Are they worth it? and how to open these scenes? share the save?
Why do you need saves in a sandbox game? If you want to see pictures, open the gallery.
Sandbox is a game, gameplay is the main thing in it.
2.png 3.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RingOfLust-0.5.6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Handjob, blowjob. There is no vaginal (and for enthusiasts - and anal) sex. Traditional 4 minute update. No plot development.
Whether or not it's worth it is up to the fans of this lady to decide. I don't like this model, I don't care for its storyline subplot.
My humble opinion - one more such update and I'll send this game to the trash can.
In to the trash with it. Saw the update log and I thought FINALLY! Two scenes. Shes gotta go all the way this time... The fact that she doesnt at this point is clearly some petty bullshit. Dont play this game. It isnt worth it.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I did. But it happened the same as morning or afternoon
I can't suggest anything other than checking out Jessica's storyline. It's clearly lacking some of the prerequisites. Fortunately, her story is pretty much unconnected to the other girls (except for the story of the gym opening on the map). Sure, it's tedious and boring, but that's the way this game is. Or limit yourself to watching a clip in the gallery (it can be unlocked without third-party mods). I would choose the latter option.
But in general, to be bumped to the softlock at the very end of the currently existing version of the game... Thanks to the wise developer.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
jessica shower bonus scene wont trigger. It only shows the last scene with the new outfit. Does someone know why?
I did. But it happened the same as morning or afternoon
I looked at the code and if you have the new outfit you just need to go to the gym in the evening and choose "I hope so", it should trigger.
If you don't have the choice "I hope so" then you are missing some scenes with her.
If you have the choice but the shower fuck scene doesn't trigger then you are most likely experiencing a bug and I might be able to find the cause if you give me a save file.

Fortunately, her story is pretty much unconnected to the other girls (except for the story of the gym opening on the map)
That is not entirely true, her shower bj is one of the requirements to unlock the tech vision skill.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I need help Ashley gave me virginity but I keep having her run away as a 'ghost' I have all her scenes and have gotten all her content except her solo first time with the ghost. She keeps running away claiming to be a virgin.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I looked at the code and if you have the new outfit you just need to go to the gym in the evening and choose "I hope so", it should trigger.
If you don't have the choice "I hope so" then you are missing some scenes with her.
If you have the choice but the shower fuck scene doesn't trigger then you are most likely experiencing a bug and I might be able to find the cause if you give me a save file.

That is not entirely true, her shower bj is one of the requirements to unlock the tech vision skill.
Wonderful game - you have to dig into the program code to get any further.
I guess I won't wait for the next update, I'm deleting it to hell. I wish you guys the same (if you are not the masochists, of course).

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017

Thanks a lot!!:D

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
The most beautiful girls are Jessica and Rati, but they have little content, almost no sex. Sadly. And most importantly, they are not in the Scene Gallery as individual characters. YES, there is no arguing about tastes, but these are truly beautiful models from the creator.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
According to the variables in your save file you already saw the new shower scene.
I edited it so when you load it the scene will trigger properly.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
So I need help Ashley gave me virginity but I keep having her run away as a 'ghost' I have all her scenes and have gotten all her content except her solo first time with the ghost. She keeps running away claiming to be a virgin.
After Ashley runs from the "ghost" to preserve her virginity the next day go to the library in the afternoon and choose "learn more".
If it doesn't trigger there might be something wrong with your save.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes