Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is the latest release both link contain PC and MAC along with the walkthrough,

Changelog:

- Two new scenes with Cleo

- Lilly's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Jessica

- New location on the city map

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ring of Lust [v0.5.6a] [Votan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.5.6a] [Votan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.5a -> v0.5.6a [193 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Someone spoil me, what are the new scenes of Cleo? Are they worth it?
Handjob, blowjob. There is no vaginal (and for enthusiasts - and anal) sex. Traditional 4 minute update. No plot development.
Whether or not it's worth it is up to the fans of this lady to decide. I don't like this model, I don't care for its storyline subplot.
My humble opinion - one more such update and I'll send this game to the trash can.

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
Someone spoil me, what are the new scenes of Cleo? Are they worth it? and how to open these scenes? share the save?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.6a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Blade3000

May 21, 2022
Handjob, blowjob. There is no vaginal (and for enthusiasts - and anal) sex. Traditional 4 minute update. No plot development.
Whether or not it's worth it is up to the fans of this lady to decide. I don't like this model, I don't care for its storyline subplot.
My humble opinion - one more such update and I'll send this game to the trash can.
The fact that 137 people are still giving monthly for this is a scam...
At this point he is just scaming people with only one thing and it is not even that big of a change like making it will somehow end the game!

Reactions: Enot1964

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Is this still an unwieldy mess that will break if you do something in the wrong order?

Reactions: gale

El_Cartografo

Sep 21, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1082: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Fri Jun 21 09:55:00 2024
```

Reactions: Adoringfan

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is this still in the game? And why is no ntr or sharing tag in this game? Glad i always check the forum comments before donwloading and playing a game!
Its only one scene. And she made it for higher good. And she is goddes of lust. You really mean you are her only one.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Its only one scene. And she made it for higher good. And she is goddes of lust. You really mean you are her only one.
If this scene exist why is there no ntr or sharing tag, The image itself said it!. It's not about if the game is about ntr, if the game have ntr then the tag is supossed to go. what a disappointment...

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
As for LC - it is possible to recover the lost (within 600-800 LC) in three game days. Yes, extra grind, but against the background of that grindfest, which is all the game - it's a trifle.
I pity those people who have just now discovered this game - they simply have no idea what awaits them. If at some point old saves become incompatible with new versions of the game - I'd rather delete it and forget it like a bad dream. The only thing stopping me now is that I've spent too much real time on this marvel of game development in the summer and fall of 2022, dammit.
The extra points get stored into the ring. You can withdraw them by going to your bedroom (button upper left). No extra grind necessary.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1082: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Fri Jun 21 09:55:00 2024
```
Had this same issue when I tried to use the
Cheat/Gallery/Improvements Mod
nani.png
I managed to fix it by grabbing a few lines from the script.
Just copy paste these 4 lines to 1081-1084 in the script with something like notepad+
Code:
    "[mh] was in the seventh heaven from pleasure. Sweet lips on his penis drove him to frenzy."

scene day_2_susan_evening8
    "[aunt] waved her hand, as if finally decided something, and knelt down before [mh]."

Last edited:
Reactions: blaque
2.50 star(s) 80 Votes