Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Groundhog Day. Half day need to take a shower? I am sure the dev just eating (fucking) our minds. Nothing new.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay this caught my attention with that Mind Control tag, but I do have a few questions about this one.

What is the extent of said MC content? You get the ring and I guess that's what you use to control people, but how? Is it just a simple corruption type like "You feel like you'd WANT to bang me, just not yet." that most games employ or is it more direct like "We're gonna bang right now and you won't say a word against it!"?
Also what are the affects of it? Bit by bit more corrupt/slutty characters or no change at all just easier to control them or are they even still aware of things that are happening to them, but are just unable to do or say anything about it?

I also heard that this game is grindy to the detriment of the gameplay. How bad is it and what type of grind is it?
Is it about raising some arbitrary stats like your mental skill by reading a book once every single day while performing other events on a loop or the same with say character relations or is it a "Once a week an event'll happen that'll move the story along." type thing?

Sep 1, 2017
Hmm do you guys have any other recommendations about games with large woman without involving shotas (and no rpg maker)?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So how much content is in this game? Enough to download now or maybe wait a couple updates?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Okay this caught my attention with that Mind Control tag, but I do have a few questions about this one.

What is the extent of said MC content? You get the ring and I guess that's what you use to control people, but how? Is it just a simple corruption type like "You feel like you'd WANT to bang me, just not yet." that most games employ or is it more direct like "We're gonna bang right now and you won't say a word against it!"?
Also what are the affects of it? Bit by bit more corrupt/slutty characters or no change at all just easier to control them or are they even still aware of things that are happening to them, but are just unable to do or say anything about it?

I also heard that this game is grindy to the detriment of the gameplay. How bad is it and what type of grind is it?
Is it about raising some arbitrary stats like your mental skill by reading a book once every single day while performing other events on a loop or the same with say character relations or is it a "Once a week an event'll happen that'll move the story along." type thing?
The ring will give you skills that you need to develop. Tech, stealth, charm. (you also need to unlock each skill with Lust energy. Each skill opens up a female character route) (3 female characters) Edit : there's actually 4 female characters but for the 4th one you need to learn math at the library.
The grind is that you need to earn lust energy to develop these skills.
You gain lust energy by doing lewd stuff. At different times of the day (morning, afternoon, evening, night) and at different days(monday-sunday), different rooms there will be certain events with which you can earn lust energy.
In order to unlock more events you need to increase your skills but also compliment them 10 times over breakfast.
Or do a certain action 10 times with a character. This can sometimes be very grindy because characters can sometimes only show up twice a week for a certain event meaning you have to go through several weeks in game to get to 10 times.
Also in order to do use your skills it will consume lust energy. So you're constantly grinding for lust energy to progress into the story.

I do like the game and i don't think it's too grindy but i suppose it can be for some people.

Edit: 0.0.4 versions seems to have limited the grind a lot. You now have a button in your room to add 50 lust energy (you can use it as much as you like + also lewd events now give you a lot more points then before.

So how much content is in this game? Enough to download now or maybe wait a couple updates?
How much is enough ? The 0.0.3 version doesn't have any penetration scenes. Just footjob, handjob, masturbation and voyeur scenes (characters getting dressed, showering, sleeping)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaboris

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm not sure but it seems like there is only three new scenes, one about fixing Stella's PC where nothing happens, and the other two with stella and aunt. Pretty small update

at least it seems that you get energy for the ring much faster now, so the grind for newcomers won't be cancer

Last edited:

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
Does it still have the same Tarzan dialogue? As an english speaking person it was an adventure to read.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not sure but it seems like there is only three new scenes, one about fixing Stella's PC where nothing happens, and the other two with stella and aunt. Pretty small update

at least it seems that you get energy for the ring much faster now, so the grind for newcomers won't be cancer
There are also several new Michelle scenes (2 HJ, BJ). Not sure what i did exactly to trigger it. I think you need to do the HJ scene with her but could also be something else like complimenting her or doing her other scenes a number of times.

Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
There are also several new Michelle scenes (2 HJ, BJ). Not sure what i did exactly to trigger it. I think you need to do the HJ scene with her but could also be something else like complimenting her or doing her other scenes a number of times.
got that, and there is also the Stella breaking up with boyfriend and giving MC a HJ, so there is actually a fairly good amount of content in the new version

I think only beth didn't get new content, someone correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
got that, and there is also the Stella breaking up with boyfriend and giving MC a HJ, so there is actually a fairly good amount of content in the new version

I have followed the walkthrough but I realized its only updated till v0.3a. So how to go ahead after that I am not sure. I get the Susan scene where she gives a hj in kitchen to the MC, but nothing more than that other than the walkthrough. I hope there is more content, but I am not sure how to get to it. Can anyone help?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have followed the walkthrough but I realized its only updated till v0.3a. So how to go ahead after that I am not sure. I get the Susan scene where she gives a hj in kitchen to the MC, but nothing more than that other than the walkthrough. I hope there is more content, but I am not sure how to get to it. Can anyone help?
after the walkthrough for susan it should only be necessary to use the ring at breakfast on her, for michelle I'm not sure if you need to compliment her and receive more handjobs, but one day MC will wake up with a headache and you have to go to her room to ask for medicine, after that it's simple. For Stella I'm not exactly sure how it starts now but I think she will come in the morning to ask to get her PC fixed, after that you need to use the ring on her at breakfast if I'm not mistaken, and now you can spy her at evening masturbating when Beth is watching TV at living room. For BF event you need to go to the "world map" and click on the house, it will trigger a scene with stella and BF (I got it at the afternoon), after that go to living room and MC will talk with stella about BF. Go to house entrance again to trigger a event with those two again, and MC will follow BF to gym, and will have an idea to ask Rati to seduce BF to make Stella break with him, just talk to Rati at evening in MC's room, the rest shouldn't be hard to figure out, it ends with a HJ from stella

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

after the walkthrough for susan it should only be necessary to use the ring at breakfast on her, for michelle I'm not sure if you need to compliment her and receive more handjobs, but one day MC will wake up with a headache and you have to go to her room to ask for medicine, after that it's simple. For Stella I'm not exactly sure how it starts now but I think she will come in the morning to ask to get her PC fixed, after that you need to use the ring on her at breakfast if I'm not mistaken, and now you can spy her at evening masturbating when Beth is watching TV at living room. For BF event you need to go to the "world map" and click on the house, it will trigger a scene with stella and BF (I got it at the afternoon), after that go to living room and MC will talk with stella about BF. Go to house entrance again to trigger a event with those two again, and MC will follow BF to gym, and will have an idea to ask Rati to seduce BF to make Stella break with him, just talk to Rati at evening in MC's room, the rest shouldn't be hard to figure out, it ends with a HJ from stella
World map is the one from where we go the library right. The map only has the library option open as of now and when I click on the house in the afternoon its gives the option of walk inside and that's it. Oh there is one doubt in my mind. I downloaded the compressed version where it is showing v0.3 and in my downloaded version it is showing 0.4 so is it that the compressed version is for 0.3 only and as I dont have 0.4 installed I am not getting the Stella BF scene?

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
anything more with Beth after you catch her spying in the shower?
Wait, you actually catch her spying on you?
Damn, I hear people saying you have a couple of scenes with Michelle now and heard someone saying there's something new with Susan, and now you said MC catches Beth spying on him taking a shower, but I didn't get any of that, and I've maxed out all skills, and despite the fact that I used the ring on Michelle many times this update, nothing triggered. I was only able to advance the story with Stella, haha.

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes