Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Stella : Asks for help with computer, Outside house(just go to map then back to the house) boyfriend scene after the first time you'll need to talk to Stella in the living room to progress. (do this couple times until you get an option to hide and follow him, Gym will open up. Talk to Rati (demon chick). Go back to gym to set up the boyfriend, Rati fucks boyfriend.
Stella will be in kitchen (evening) drunk, HJ Stella.
this never triggered for me can someone please help?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just take bath in the bathroom in the afternoon. She will spy on you and be patient because 4 or 5 times she will leave before you are able to catch her, but you keep on taking bath and the scene will trigger.
I'll do that, thanks :)

Reactions: luisar018

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay so this ain't bad.

The renders are nice, the setup is cool and the H-scenes could be really hot, but right now they are more frustrating than anything since there are so few of them and most only talk about what could be there. Literally! Michelle basically says "Maybe in the next update." at some point that's probably a placeholder text that's been left in from a previous version and our character talks about "Making her his dirty bitch.", but all we get is a wank while she sleeps and a HJ/BJ later.
Maybe in a later more major version when actual sexy time is involved it'll be better. We'll see.

The writing isn't BAD per se, but the grammar sure is. By now this is kinda expected since so many non-English speakers are forced into making everything in English and I don't even care about it, but I wish devs would employ either some kind of an aid in translation or at least giving players the option to report errors easily... Maybe one day.
I don't know if all the "Michelle" and "She just calls me brother for no reason." stuff is cuz of Patreon or not, but it's kind of a mess since Michelle's been called mom several times if I recall correctly and I just wish it either went the full extent and claim that they are just roommates or had the naming system from A Town Uncovered where the game unlocks the "incest theme" if the characters are names properly or even just Zombie's Retreat.

Based on what others have said the grind was unbearable before and if the upgrade requirements were the same in the previous versions, just with 1/10th of the energy gain I can totally agree. Now that the game has a "add free energy" button built in it's pretty bearable, but that just shows how pointless or at least poorly implemented the whole thing is. This either needs more variety in actions or an even bigger bump in energy gain.

Now I will say that despite what I said at the beginning I'm not really keen on this one, but that's mainly cuz of personal taste.
First of all this is a static, "looping" story that builds on grind that I don't really like and there's a whole LOT of that out there already, but most of them are at a better balance by now so that might just take time.
The other thing is that I prefer MC tuff to be more like a power that can be used "freely" and not just be a requirement for a set event and even then not as a "Increase corruption by 1." type thing. Think Superpowered but without the excessive grind, less hoops to get people and more varied actions with MC.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Am I doing something wrong...or is anyone else caught in an endless cycle or breakfast chats and shower spying? Or does my old save (using one currently) bar me from seeing whats been updated.

May 21, 2017
I'm not even able to get the first aunt scene. No matter what i try she yells at the mc and the adventure ends. I'm practically pissed right now.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I'm not even able to get the first aunt scene. No matter what i try she yells at the mc and the adventure ends. I'm practically pissed right now.
Yeah that's actually oddly specific on what you need to do to NOT LOOSE so yeah I can get your frustration.

Basically use the ring on the aunt both times and then pick the middle option when the three of them are talking.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
The words in this game are pronounced entirely wrong, not all of them albeit but most of them are. I can't even enjoy the sexy scenes it's so bad, this guy needs script help desperately.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry, but how to get this scene? Every evening he just spy on her
View attachment 187748
I don't think anyone has found this. Where did you get it ?
this never triggered for me can someone please help?
Hmm not sure what exactly triggered it. Just focus your attention on Stella. Compliment her several times and do her events a couple of times. I think she either shows up at your bedroom or in the living room to ask for help.
Am I doing something wrong...or is anyone else caught in an endless cycle or breakfast chats and shower spying? Or does my old save (using one currently) bar me from seeing whats been updated.
Events trigger by complimenting or doing certain events with characters a certain amount of times.(10 times is a save bet) Also make sure you've upgraded all 3 your skills.
Old saves work fine. Atleast for me it did.

General tip for everyone. Focus on a single character, compliment her, do her events and keep track of how many times you've done those events. 10 times seems to be a safe number so if nothing triggers after doing an event 10 times it's probably not the right event that you need to do to trigger the new scene. Do another event of the same character, again 10 times.
Apologies for not being able to be more specific.

Last edited:

MikhailWhite

Dec 21, 2016
I don't think anyone has found this. Where did you get it ?

Hmm not sure what exactly triggered it. Just focus your attention on Stella. Compliment her several times and do her events a couple of times. I think she either shows up at your bedroom or in the living room to ask for help.
Events trigger by complimenting or doing certain events with characters a certain amount of times.(10 times is a save bet) Also make sure you've upgraded all 3 your skills.
Old saves work fine. Atleast for me it did.

General tip for everyone. Focus on a single character, compliment her, do her events and keep track of how many times you've done those events. 10 times seems to be a safe number so if nothing triggers after doing an event 10 times it's probably not the right event that you need to do to trigger the new scene. Do another event of the same character, again 10 times.
Apologies for not being able to be more specific.

I saw this picture . But i have no idea how to get this one

May 21, 2017
Yeah that's actually oddly specific on what you need to do to NOT LOOSE so yeah I can get your frustration.

Basically use the ring on the aunt both times and then pick the middle option when the three of them are talking.
Thanks. But i finally read what the Godess says for each option carefully 3 times over and over again to know what options i'm supposed to select. Now i'm just waiting for him to catch his step-mom peeking on him when he showers.

Reactions: Gaboris
U

User_10739

Thanks. But i finally read what the Godess says for each option carefully 3 times over and over again to know what options i'm supposed to select. Now i'm just waiting for him to catch his step-mom peeking on him when he showers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can not go to Michelle's room anymore. It has disappeared.
View attachment 187524
I think it only shows a couple of times a week when she is home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Can't seem to trigger Beth's questline. Have been showering complimenting,helping with homework and watching tv

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can't seem to trigger Beth's questline. Have been showering complimenting,helping with homework and watching tv
You need to shower in the afternoon. Someone will peep on you (Beth). Next time shower again, you should get an option to hide and wait for the peeper. After you catch Beth take a nap in your room. Beth will play with your dick, then next day nap again and she'll jerk you off.

Last edited:

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
You need to shower in the afternoon. Someone will peep on you (Beth). Next time shower again, you should get an option to hide and wait for the peeper. After you catch Beth take a nap in your room. Beth will play with your dick, then next day nap again and she'll jerk you off.
Is the "hide" option hidden somewhere,because after like 15 times i still dont get it :(

Mar 25, 2018
is there a specific day that i need to do this? i caught Beth in the shower and took a nap in the room, but Beth did not show up on that nap time

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes