fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can someone throw a savegame my way? i probably deadlocked my game and dont want to replay everything again.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
that "Call Rati" painting in MC's room is stuck when you use the laptop in the evening and in any scene you initiate through the laptop

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I couldn't find a patch so I made my own. Already submitted to LewdPatcher too.

Right click save it to the folder called "game".
I did it right I threw the patch in the game folder but the relationships didn't change ie Michelle is still just a stepmother Capturar.PNG

Last edited:

xiaose

Apr 23, 2021
I have spent a long time in this game, but still can't go to work in the neighbor's house, who can kindly provide a complete guide?

Reactions: jed999

Rimon1

May 22, 2020
i can't unlock the "Go to the beach", i compliment michelle on saturday and sunday and then go to her room but it's not work. can anybody tell me what am i missing? i had F her after restaurant, had the second F with lube with Beth and had F Stella after the cinema

jed999

May 26, 2021
I have spent a long time in this game, but still can't go to work in the neighbor's house, who can kindly provide a complete guide?
It's one of many bugs, no one really plays this "game" they just trade save files, been that way since day 1.

jed999

May 26, 2021
yes you can play it, there is some good content wth quite every girls now, still some holes that need to be visited, so probably not close to end of game

Only if you have gathered all the save files, this 'game' is not actually playable.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
The patch is just a Regex replacer, it doesn't actually edit the intro. Just pretend the MC has two moms in the intro (doesn't matter which is the step) and enjoy the rest of the game.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes