matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
can i ask you gamemaster at which year you gonq add sex whit beth at 2597 ??? yu keep delaying nd giving crap updates not worth at all when you gona give us update whiz sex whit beth ==? nd stop milk us on patron whot is point of patron if you dont even lsiten your subscribers

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
wondering how many uptdates until fucking the litle sister pussy... and the others girls untouched holes...

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
can i ask you gamemaster at which year you gonq add sex whit beth at 2597 ??? yu keep delaying nd giving crap updates not worth at all when you gona give us update whiz sex whit beth ==? nd stop milk us on patron whot is point of patron if you dont even lsiten your subscribers
Because he's bleeding the Patreon.

Reactions: papasmurf

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I see the tag "animated" does that mean it's real animation or like most games with this tag when you click the left mouse button the animation moves?

Beefmaster3

Aug 25, 2021
Hi, the art is great, but I downloaded this game with a direct intent to fap to an anal scene. (my daily routine)
It took me 4 hours to get to Michelle anal scene and trust me I got there by using Renpy editor and then viewed it in gallery.
It is a very good game, but it is missing in-game notes on what to do next. The walkthrough is too chaotic to follow. We need to know when what is happening and how.
This seriously wasn't a free dopamine spike. I worked hard for that scene.

Reactions: Nerttu

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hi, the art is great, but I downloaded this game with a direct intent to fap to an anal scene. (my daily routine)
It took me 4 hours to get to Michelle anal scene and trust me I got there by using Renpy editor and then viewed it in gallery.
It is a very good game, but it is missing in-game notes on what to do next. The walkthrough is too chaotic to follow. We need to know when what is happening and how.
share your saves

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sierra principe: save early, save many! =)

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Help. 1. Get the scene in the living room when Michelle observes Rati's
naked pussy.
2. Visit the kitchen in the early morning
3.Repeat
4. Make sure you have $200. Visit Michelle's room at Friday in the
evening and invite her to the restaurant.
Got to point 4. $200 is available, but the room is not available on Friday.
How to fix it?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Help. 1. Get the scene in the living room when Michelle observes Rati's
naked pussy.
2. Visit the kitchen in the early morning
3.Repeat
4. Make sure you have $200. Visit Michelle's room at Friday in the
evening and invite her to the restaurant.
Got to point 4. $200 is available, but the room is not available on Friday.
How to fix it?
try to decompile game resources (SEARCH FOR DECOMPILE.RPY) and search for logical statements for this event - which exactly pre-events you need to be already completed. you also need to unlock (EDIT THE RENPY\COMMON\CONSOLE.RPY\CONFIG.CONSOLE = [NEED TO BE] TRUE) console for watching states of important variables

AND - voila!
you need to stick your wet nose to the .txt files in the game directory and search search search =) you will find logical statements for triggering event

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes