mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
what do you have to do to get the library update this time? ive tried all combinations and nothing is there a certain day you have to do it? and the gym the same way how do you get started on that one? is it also on a certain day? thanks

Oct 16, 2019
when I'm visiting michelle in the night, what is the full scene?? Walkthrough tells me to visit her a couple of times, but I keep getting titfuck scene, is there anything else

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'mh'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bathroom.rpyc", line 83, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1234, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mh'

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Ring of Lust 0.4.0a
Sat Jul  2 14:24:46 2022
Haven't played the game since version 3.6a. Downloaded 0.4.0a today and when i try and play from my old saves i get this error. Doesn't matter what i do it keeps happening all the time making it unplayable. Anyone know what's going on?
If there's no fix can someone share their save files please?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Haven't played the game since version 3.6a. Downloaded 0.4.0a today and when i try and play from my old saves i get this error. Doesn't matter what i do it keeps happening all the time making it unplayable. Anyone know what's going on?
If there's no fix can someone share their save files please?
maybe underlined text is a clue? =) i mean saves from too old build.
start game from scratch

dyzinferno

Apr 23, 2018
For the people who are struggling to peek in Lilly's (The next door neighbor's daughter) window for the Lilly + Beth content this is how you do it.

In order to unlock the window you have to go back to the 0.2.8 section in the walkthrough and do all of Cleo's (The neighbor) events there.
Then you will have the option of peeking at night in Lilly's room. Lilly will be clickable while your character is talking to himself about needing to be invisible and distract Marcus (Neighbor's husband). Click on her to see her bonus scene for 0.2.8.

Now in order to be able to out on the city screen at night go to the Gym in the evening and just work out, afterwards you will have access to the city map at night and can click on the neighbor's house to access the window to peek.

This will allow you to do the following Lilly + Beth events in the following versions.

Hope this helps and I wish this damn game would get a quest or progress tracker so one can play a new version without remembering where in the walkthrough they might have stopped in.
I repeat the game and do all of the walkthrough to the version 0.2.8.a( action of stella and beth include ) but when i click in the neighbour's house for cleo part in night, the game say : " it's too late for a visit. What can I do ?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.0a
Size 798 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I repeat the game and do all of the walkthrough to the version 0.2.8.a( action of stella and beth include ) but when i click in the neighbour's house for cleo part in night, the game say : " it's too late for a visit. What can I do ?
I'm NOT sure if my memory is correct BUT, try to go to the town map and advance time from evening to night (if you can't do that on the map try somewhere else) then when it is night go to the neighbor's house FROM the MAP. I remember having a similar issue and THINK that is how I got things to work. I might be wrong, but I BELIEVE that is what I did.

Hope that helps.

P.S. ALL game would be better with Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

MoNsTeR97

May 1, 2020
Can anyone help me with the bonus scene of Jessica in 4.0 update , it's says to click on dumbbell rack but I'm unable to click it

Reactions: Bourn56

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The game is called "Ring of Lust" and in the title picture the MC (I guess) has a glowing hand but it is not tagged with "mind control"? What kind of evil sourcery is this?
why making babies named evil sorcery?
main purpose of that "evil sorcery" is knocking the womans for birding the babies for life is continued. BTW nature drives the woman by chemistry balance to the same point - knocking and birth babies. you say what nature is a evil sorcery?

I think we have a classic case of substitution of concepts. programming people for self-destruction by stopping self-reproduction through false moral attitudes. I believe that it is good when life is born and bad when it dies out.

no, brother, black magic is the introduction of false attitudes so that people stop breeding. and you are wrong but wrong because you have false moral attitudes. it's not your fault - it's your problem.

it's a problem of many peoples.

by the way, the creation of toys in which people kill each other is put on stream and is not condemned (that's what is surprising) - people are told: "kill each other, it's good!" but the creation of games "for adults", in which, on the contrary, a new life is often born - is sanctimoniously condemned - wow! =) I would have taught this kind of lessons in school. but not for the sake of LGBT perversions - NO! but in order to explain the main idea - everything that leads to the birth of a new life - is definitely good. but the Catholic (and not only catholic) Church would be banned for people under 30 - let them grow up, start thinking with their own minds - and then let these sorcerers try to pollute their brains. if they can =)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You would think the genes of the father (or grandparents) would atleast one time allow the daughters to be bustiest in any of the games here because in real life you see lots of girls which are sometimes several cups bigger than their mom.
the further the child is on the family tree from the owner of strong blood, the less pronounced are his signs relative to the founder of the genus. so if a grandfather impregnates his granddaughters, his great granddaughters will be even more outstanding than their mother. for they will "flow" with blood stronger than that of their mother.

Sep 1, 2017
the further the child is on the family tree from the owner of strong blood, the less pronounced are his signs relative to the founder of the genus. so if a grandfather impregnates his granddaughters, his great granddaughters will be even more outstanding than their mother. for they will "flow" with blood stronger than that of their mother.
Is there a reason why you are referring a 4 years old post and then come up with the weirdest answer so far

I know about dominant and recessive genes and how new potential family members refreshen the genetical pool and so on

But for some reason a lot of devs and users think the women of the past have to be bustier and each new generation will be less and less developed

Apparently Eve or the first representatives of the homo sapiens or whatever you want to use as an example must have ZZZ cups and since then everything went downhill

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Apparently Eve or the first representatives of the homo sapiens or whatever you want to use as an example must have ZZZ cups and since then everything went downhill
hahaha
yes and no
there are limits. one of these restraints you might see in dogs. Chiahuahuas, for example, have large eyes. just take and enlarge the chia to the size of a dog and her eyes will NOT be giant - they will magically shrink. and the penis, too, in dogs cannot be smaller, but it cannot be larger either - just like with typed variables, they cannot be less than and cannot be more than. and with breast size - it also has its limitations.
I dare to think I was crystal clear.

KWave

Aug 7, 2017
So, I looked at it in saveditoronline to see if I was missing any triggers and it seems that I missed something called peeking anal. Once I checked that box, it worked.
I was stuck as well. I opened up and read the code a bit and found that you need to surprise Betty spying on Michelle couple of time. You need to go see michelle in the evening with the money to go to the restaurant, but select to not go to the restaurant.

Hope it helps

gutihaz_14

Aug 11, 2020
I can't advance Beth's story to teach her how to swim.

I talk in the morning to go to the beach but he just says he has homework.

GiornoX

Mar 14, 2018
Beth

1. Visit her in the bathroom at the early morning. (shower scene)
2. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. (saying that she's watching anal all the time)
3. Visit Michelle's bedroom at weekdays in the evening.

I can't seem to activate 3, while 1 and 2 just repeats itself. Everytime I visit Michelle's room, it just activates the usual invisible watching. Beth doesn't appear

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Beth

1. Visit her in the bathroom at the early morning. (shower scene)
2. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. (saying that she's watching anal all the time)
3. Visit Michelle's bedroom at weekdays in the evening.

I can't seem to activate 3, while 1 and 2 just repeats itself. Everytime I visit Michelle's room, it just activates the usual invisible watching. Beth doesn't appear
you need to go to the bathroom early in the morning to betty and then go to michelle

Reactions: jpostel and GiornoX
2.50 star(s) 78 Votes