pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is the "hide" option hidden somewhere,because after like 15 times i still dont get it :(
Could be that it's bugged out for you. Got bugged out for me too. Try an older save( if you saved before or during the "hiding in the closet with Beth scene", try that one. That worked for me and i got the scenes.
is there a specific day that i need to do this? i caught Beth in the shower and took a nap in the room, but Beth did not show up on that nap time
I don't think so. Try taking a nap at different times of the day. Otherwise try doing all of Beth's events once to see if that might help trigger it but normally it triggers when you take a nap (after you caught her peeping). For me it was in the afternoon.
How to triger bath scene with mishele
No idea mate i haven't heard of anyone finding that scene at all. I'm not sure if it's actually in the game.
Could also be bugged out ?

Reactions: luisar018

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Game starts interessting and flows in to stupid grinding...iam realy sorry but WHY should anybody do exactly the same, day after day after day?!there is no clue why to play further...sorry but its only boring if it continues this way-and i now i am not the only one who dislike this kind of meaningless grinding-maybe u understand what i mean-but i doubt ur not...

May 21, 2017
Am I doing something wrong...or is anyone else caught in an endless cycle or breakfast chats and shower spying? Or does my old save (using one currently) bar me from seeing whats been updated.
Not exactly. I had to play the game from the beginning and I'm practically stuck in the same loop. I guess there's a certain event that's supposed to trigger but not sure how to trigger it. Right now I'm stuck in a loop of Breakfast scene, Shower peeking, Masturbation peeking, Tutoring the youngest sister and watching the elder sis masturbate in her room in the morning. Still trying to figure out how to trigger the step-mom joining the shower scene.

Reactions: Calyps0

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This game seems quite good from what ive played but the translation is unbearable, my head hurts.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, not to sound too mean but I have now played about 10 minutes of the game and the english is appalling. I can handle english that isn't so great, but when it is as bad as I have read in the past 10 minutes it really ruins the game...to me anyway. Hopefully it will get a little better as the game goes on.

Reactions: luisar018

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Ok, not to sound too mean but I have now played about 10 minutes of the game and the english is appalling. I can handle english that isn't so great, but when it is as bad as I have read in the past 10 minutes it really ruins the game...to me anyway. Hopefully it will get a little better as the game goes on.
I never understand this, especially if the dev knows the game is on f95. Can't be too hard to just come here and ask for any english speaking users to come up with a better translation. Tons would probably volunteer

Reactions: Gaboris

erimit

Mar 28, 2018
I give it up, Stella after Hj seems is done, Stepmother after Pills is also done, on Aunt and Beth it says ,(nothing more in this Version) no Walkthrough for 0.4 , i do everything since more than one Hour to continue but nothing works

FOzzie4u

Jan 10, 2019
Seems like there's more, since I get a prompt at night mentioning it's odd she forgot everything, but cannot seem to trigger her. Got the HJ scene but seems like there's one more scene to unlock, at least in 4b

Reactions: erimit

just_another_guy

May 27, 2018
Seems like there's more, since I get a prompt at night mentioning it's odd she forgot everything, but cannot seem to trigger her. Got the HJ scene but seems like there's one more scene to unlock, at least in 4b
Yeah in this version the text saying Stella forgot everything (she was drunk) appears every night but there is nothing more.

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes