AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
I can't trigger the scene with the dialogue line "I think she won't come at all" from v0.1.5a of the walkthrough.
I had the tits/vaginal scene with Michelle in the restaurant, I had the anal scenes with Beth in the early morning shower, and I had the cinema scenes with Stella. Nothing new happens when jerking off in the room.
Any ideas what's missing?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How do I activate Beth's 69 minigame? I can get her 69 scene, but it's not a minigame. How else do I unlock the girls room at night?

Edit: Nevermind, somehow I activated it.
Well, good for YOU! Thanks for letting the REST of us know...

Sssssshhhh. S-E-C-R-E-T

Seriously, going back several pages in this thread this may be the event MOST requested for help. It seems to be linked to an Afternoon Bathroom Event with Stella. I'm having the same problem- I get the 69 event in MC's Bedroom, but no minigame. At the moment, I'm stumped- I have not gotten any Afternoon event with Stella in the Bathroom. [The Walkthrough is vague on this- I'm unclear whether there's TWO of these events or just one.] I have NOT gotten ANY event with Stella in the Living Room as the WT mentions either, but the break-up with Jake went on in spite of not getting it. In fact, I have not been able to advance at all with Stella since the break-up, other than getting the Morning BJ in her room. (Funny how she's OK with THAT, but not tutoring Betty.)

[I've noticed several other cases of missed or apparently unnecessarily duplicated events in the WT.]

Some kind of tracker of points achieved would be a BIG help on these things, especially when they are dependent upon other events being accomplished.

BTW, has Anyone Else noticed that Ashley's glasses don't seem to have lenses? (Of course, this just may be an artistic convenience to avoid reflective glare.)

Update: I've got at least part of the answer. Use Stella's Webcam on Tues or Thurs Evenings (I used it 3x). The Masturbation Sequence should start automatically after a couple of times. I did this twice, and then Tutored Betty in HER room. You know you've got it right when the lighting changes and MC mentions they've gone late and Betty's TV show is about to begin. She leaves and MC stays in room. Stella comes in and masturbates (Evening). If you've done it properly, the Afternoon Bathroom event follows. I'm not certain if any of these are DOW dependent. I maxed my Lust Points to 400 and did the Girls' Room on a Thursday and got the Afternoon Bathroom the next day (Friday) with 300 LP. I got the Afternoon BJ twice and then had the "fight" with Jake. after the Hospital Event, the next time I went into the Living Room on an afternoon, the next Stella event occurred.

Still haven't got 69 minigame nor Night Access to Girls' Room..

Update #2: I FINALLY got the damn Minigame. I'm not sure what the EXACT trigger was. I had installed the Mod (I got tired of t he damn $$ grind) and it was my first play after that. I also got the Mind Control enhancement from Rati and planned Stella's date. Minigame occurred after the 69 with Betty, scene continued and talked about sneaking into the Girls Room at night. (Game is just a series of sneaks on Betty with no sexual content.)

Hope this is some help for anyone else stuck.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Next question (and I can't see anyone else asking the same thing in the thread).
I'm stuck and getting a bit frustrated with Beth/Betty. I've done the 'visit the bathroom twice' then 'do math in your room', over and over and over...in fact I've been trying for more than 2 weeks of in-game time....spy 2 days, call her to do maths....nothing more than the 69, when does the option to but lube for more actions come up??
I'm assuming there's another trigger somewhere, but most other characters are past that point in the Walkthrough, do I need to get anal with Michelle at the restaurant first?...I keep forgetting to try that as the money was getting used up taking out Stella and trying to get that finished...well further along.
Is there a console option for money so I don' waste time one that??
- I'm stuck here at the same place, also. No clue as to how to progress past facefuck scene.
- Cheats Mod link is available on OP.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
- I'm stuck here at the same place, also. No clue as to how to progress past facefuck scene.
- Cheats Mod link is available on OP.
the problem with the cheats is that it breaks everything else so you then have no idea what needs doing next....you might as well not play after using the cheat

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Click smart phone. Did the search, tried and tried, just not happening.
Can someone donate a good save going into 0.5.0,please and thanks.

zinczing

Jun 27, 2021
The game is good if you read the diologists, in places it is very funny, but it infuriates that some scenes are difficult to start. I went through all the content with the exception of: Beth peeping at Michelle and some scenes in the library. In general, I am satisfied with the game, I advise everyone! (English is not my native language, sorry)

XportZ

Sep 20, 2020
Click smart phone. Did the search, tried and tried, just not happening.
Can someone donate a good save going into 0.5.0,please and thanks.
Had same problem. The walkthrough seems to be incomplete.

- Early Morning: meet Susan in the hallway on Saturday
- Morning: Go kitchen and compliment Susan
- Afternoon: Go kitchen. Susan will be there.
- Evening: Living Room. If correct Susan will be on the couch in her jeans outfit.

- Early Morning: meet Susan in the hallway on Wednesday
- Afternoon: Go kitchen, meet Susan
- Evening: Living Room. If correct, Susan will now be the updated Susan on her black outfit.

Once I did the above, I was able to go to Michelle's room and click on the phone.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Had same problem. The walkthrough seems to be incomplete.

- Early Morning: meet Susan in the hallway on Saturday
- Afternoon: Go kitchen. Susan will be there.
- Evening: Living Room. If correct Susan will be on the couch in her jeans outfit.

- Early Morning: meet Susan in the hallway on Wednesday
- Afternoon: Go kitchen, meet Susan
- Evening: Living Room. If correct, Susan will now be the updated Susan on her black outfit.

Once I did the above, I was able to go to Michelle's room and click on the phone.
Thanks for the input.
Repeated for 4 weeks, nothing.
Still can't buy vampire outfit from the clothing store.
Ugh, dislike having to start over!

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm sure this is a known problem, but I noticed Stella's name shows up instead of Susan's in the kitchen when the MC gets a BJ. I noticed too that the dialogue needs a major overhaul. The Engrish is pretty bad. I hope one day these issues get fixed.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's too bad there isn't any background music or sound effects during the sex scenes. Kind of makes the game pretty boring plus the grind required to raise stats unless you use the mod.

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes