PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Anyone do knows how to enchante the kitchen? I don't know how ti trigger It.
I don't know if it was just a fluke for me. I had accumulated over a 1000 lust points and visited the kitchen on Tuesday morning. Rati leaves the kitchen and becomes transparent and has sex with the MC at the table. The only option of who to pick was Michelle, at least on Tuesday. I learned by advancing time you don't lose lust points back to the default of 100. Just go through multiple days collecting lust through different event until you hit 1000. Then try picking to finger Rati and you should have the event trigger.

Although, I still can't trigger Betty going to the beach for the first time after all the pool events. I'm not sure what triggers / events I'm missing. Going through the WT I've hit every point to see that event happening, but still can't get it to trigger.

Reactions: VSkoda

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
My question is why does Lilly get to go down on Betty before the MC? He should be more assertive and not a spineless MC that seems to be the norm in a lot of VN's. I hope that one day the MC will have a 3some with Betty and Lilly and get to take Bett's virginity, unlees that happens later in the game. It would be pretty bad that after 3 plus years in development the MC doesn't take his relationship with her to the next step.

It seems like Lilly is almost getting more action than MC with Betty. Still haven't seen a scene with MC going down on Lilly like Betty does.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
If I get to the point where Lilly and Betty are having fun with the strapon before the MC joins, does that mean I missed the part in the WT where they 69? I don't remember seeing that event in Lilly's room. I hope I didn't because I don't want to start the game completely over. I don't know how many in game days I've played since there isn't a calender of any type which the game seriously needs. Not to mention a complete overhaul of the UI so we can see the lust levels of all the women.

Just noticed some of the steps for the Beth/Betty Lilly 69 scene are missing from the WT. I can't figure out what part I'm missing to see them in Lilly's room. I've searched through the entire WT and can't find a single thing on how to get that scene. Did the minigame with Beth and the 69 practice in MC's room.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Looks like this forum is pretty dead and not active at all. Was hoping to get some answers about Betty not going to the beach. Oh well.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
FYI for those got issue with the beach scenes here is the fixed version

Greetings everyone!

Unfortunately I've missed some critical bugs in the previous version of the game that prevent you from progressing further in the beach scenes. Now, thanks to one of the patreons, I have fixed these bugs. For those of you who are stuck in the walkthrough because you can't go to the beach with Beth, you can download the updated version and continue the story.

Please excuse me for missing such an important bug.

Now just go to the beach with Michelle at the weekend and get both missed scenes with her.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
FYI for those got issue with the beach scenes here is the fixed version

Greetings everyone!

Unfortunately I've missed some critical bugs in the previous version of the game that prevent you from progressing further in the beach scenes. Now, thanks to one of the patreons, I have fixed these bugs. For those of you who are stuck in the walkthrough because you can't go to the beach with Beth, you can download the updated version and continue the story.

Please excuse me for missing such an important bug.

Now just go to the beach with Michelle at the weekend and get both missed scenes with her.

Google Drive

mega.nz/folder/9SwGBJSL#mIIIs766S_jud1jYGAnOFQ
Thank you for the update. Now we can hopefully seen a revised walkthrough soon that shows the necessary steps for the Betty / Lilly 69 scene. The steps are pretty lackluster and very confusing. I've looked through the WT many times and I'm still confused. It looks like some of the steps or events required are missing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ring of Lust [v0.5.0b] [Votan]

You don't need to redownload the whole thing, just use the bugfix.

BUGFIX:

-

Ring of Lust [v0.5.0b] [Votan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Now the map doesn't want to show up on certain days. I have the game on Sunday right now and the map button has disappeared completely.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
You probably need to load a save before the bugs started happening..
I have the direct download from Votan through Patreon for the current update. Maybe I should just use the update only from the earlier version. I didn't have any issues with the map until I downloaded v0.5.0b

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have the direct download from Votan through Patreon for the current update. Maybe I should just use the update only from the earlier version. I didn't have any issues with the map until I downloaded v0.5.0b
I understand what you mean, but I'm saying you might try to "load" a save prior to the bugs that got fixed.

Only 2 files changed, I have them up in my post.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Now I'm confused. I had no issues with the map disappearing during gameplay. Now I can't get it to show up during certain days. Should I just use the bugfix on version v0.5.0a instead of downloading the full version of v0.5.0b? I'm not sure how I missed the map disappearing on Saturdays and Sundays. Been playing the game for hours and somehow missed that even after meetin the neighbor.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Now I'm confused. I had no issues with the map disappearing during gameplay. Now I can't get it to show up during certain days. Should I just use the bugfix on version v0.5.0a instead of downloading the full version of v0.5.0b?
I was saying in v0.5.0b, load a save before that bug was introduced. So like load a save a few back and see. Yes, you can try v0.5.0a and use the bugfix.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I was saying in v0.5.0b, load a save before that bug was introduced. So like load a save a few back and see. Yes, you can try v0.5.0a and use the bugfix.
Tried a fresh install of v0.5.0a and saved before the bugfix, but the map issue is still happening. I've been playing the game for hours the last few days and either didn't notice or there was no map issue. Now all of a sudden on Saturdays and Sundays the map doesn't show up. Even after meeting Cleo the first time after clicking walk around neighborhood. Even after adding the bugfix the issue is still persistent.

I don't know enough about Ren'Py or the programming of it to use UnRen to try and find the problem. It's still really weird. I don't know how I missed that, but there was no issue going to the map on Saturday or Sundays for doing the different events.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tried a fresh install of v0.5.0a and saved before the bugfix, but the map issue is still happening. I've been playing the game for hours the last few days and either didn't notice or there was no map issue. Now all of a sudden on Saturdays and Sundays the map doesn't show up. Even after meeting Cleo the first time after clicking walk around neighborhood. Even after adding the bugfix the issue is still persistent.

I don't know enough about Ren'Py or the programming of it to use UnRen to try and find the problem. It's still really weird. I don't know how I missed that, but there was no issue going to the map on Saturday or Sundays for doing the different events.
You should try to go back another save or two just to see (as in a little more back in the story then just tab skip). If it still persists, will have to wait and see, kind of odd if no one else is reporting that issue.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
You should try to go back another save or two just to see (as in a little more back in the story then just tab skip). If it still persists, will have to wait and see, kind of odd if no one else is reporting that issue.
I started the game completely over with a brand new install. Tried without the Brandy mod and the bugfix. Still had an issue with the map not showing up on the weekends. I also hit go to bed on Friday night instead of just advancing time. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm having this issue. Went into all the locations to delete all prior installs and saves. The map shows up just fine on M-F just not on the weekend. It's the weirdest thing.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Whatever the issue was with the map seems to have been fixed. I didn't get it on the weekends until after Beth asks for help with her homework.

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes