fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
later. maybe. this is an extremely early version as indicated by the number

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
OK

so we can have only one spell at a time? i tought that once you max out one spell you could switch to another,

so if i want to try the three spell i must play the game three times, at least the part after the scene where i decide which spell i want, right?
Yes and no. Eventually in future updates I would imagine the Dev will add more to the story some of which will be progressing the spells, but it seems at the moment there isn’t much content for “charm” and only marginal content for the other two. (1st steps for both)

JeffNardz

Apr 25, 2018
So far, I'm not enjoying this game. I can't even get past the aunt watching tv shortly after meeting her. Any help?

Edit: so after some trial and error, I got it. Now I'm stuck in the daily loop after maxing charm.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i didnt really read any of the interactions but
- sneak gets you to mother (night time bedroom invasion)
- charm gets you to aunt (noon kitchen / evening living room couch)
- techno gets you to big sister (webcam / laptop)

a little miffed we dont get to see anything about little sister so far but im growing used to getting scorned.

realever

Sep 17, 2018
@fulcrum i have choice for the spells tech and spy.I don´t know on with condition it comes but i make grind the point for mom spy and sis and after some time comes in the kitchen and then on the next day not.But for me it seems that it doesn´t make a affect on here.The only think what is you become lust point. There is written:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

t77

Apr 18, 2017
From his Patreon and public to view:

Hi everyone! Just upload 0.0.3a update. It contains the walkthrough for all characters and various bug fixes. Unfortunatelly there were critical bug in previous version that make Beth path impossible with a high probability. Please, download the fresh update

Hi everyone! Just upload 0.0.3a update. It contains the walkthrough for all characters and various bug fixes. Unfortunatelly there were critical bug in previous version that make Beth path impossible with a high probability. Please, download the fresh update

Reactions: rory68
2.50 star(s) 80 Votes