GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
So many spelling errors for English.

And it's not true incest in this game.
Step-mom
step-aunt
step-sisters do not count as "incest".

ESPECIALLY when the Main Character only met them so recently. No familiar bonds to count as siblings or close family yet.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I plan on sticking with the game but the engrish is pretty bad. Pretty sure the author can get a native speaker to...optimize his dialog. Just not me.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Can we get rid of the incest tag on this? >_> i keep getting baited back to this game thinking there's gonna be some tasty incest but it just Step-cest... they aren't the same thing...
He might have plans to visit the mom or vice versa.

lordywut

Sep 29, 2018
boring game like so many others... they have almost copied the story of Lucky Mark, the the husbands name is even billy. 3/10 zero creativity

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am no fan of magic and mind control. Its always the easy and cheap way to sex. Then the englisch is really bad - not as bad as some other games and you can still understand whats happening, so its ok. But then they try to impress the women with very high-pitched texts and everything falls apart because of the bad translation and spelling mistakes. Moreover, the setting seems even more absurd and it drags you out of immersion again and again. The stepmother's tits are also a bit too big - at times they just seem too over the top. I'm always for big boobs, but they still have to fit somehow, otherwise it will be silly.
The little "sister" also looks kind of strange, I can't say exactly why, but the proportions are off.
screenshot0001.png
All in all a very average game so far with the usual quirks.

Edit: And I forgot the all so common and useless grindfest ... dont't understand what some devs think they or their players gain by adding this shit... most ppl will just skip it by console bc no one likes it. There are only a few games that got this right with some mild grind with purpose and a good reward.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
This game feels like there is not enough images that match the dialogue. And why does Rita come out of that specific ugly looking painting?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
He might have plans to visit the mom or vice versa.
The rules are that you can only tag with what's currently in the game, not planned. They are search tools after all. We can always add the tag back on later.

Reactions: Paprika

Devka

May 8, 2017
you need minimum 150 lust points. Having used your power in the morning, she will be there in the afternoon.
Seems to be bugged for me. I have 173 lust, use my power on her in the morning and she isn't in the kitchen in the afternoon.

Reactions: d1gimon

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Jeez...Google Translate took one helluva beating during the writing of this script! XD
So true. I'm having a major brain fart while reading. Didn't know my brain could do that*probably something i ate*.
But here's to hoping that someone will help with the translation.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Well... I give a try to this game... Good models (shitty plot... shitty translation... but at least have good models, right?!)
Aaaanddd... I have the same issue (bug?) that others players. Michelle is never in the kitchen at the afternoon. I collect 150 lust points, use the power of the ring on her in the morning and... nothing.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes