Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If you think this game is too grindy you don't know the meaning of it.
Good luck with the other game you may play.

D

Deleted member 3600584

I got the night scene with Beth but she doesn't interrupt me on Sunday. She just says she has Homework and can't come.
Repeat the living room scene on Tuesday or Thursday. Then make sure than Stella, Beth and Michelle are sitting at the tablet.

Sorry for My English. It's boy My native languaje

D

Deleted member 3600584

3. Follow Lilly on the Monday or Saturday evenings at neighbor's
house <--- check
4. Call Beth for swimming lessons from the backyard <--- nothing happens but the same scene over and over
Did You go to the store and Buy a New bikini for Beth?

ThatGuy88

Apr 17, 2019
The link to the walkthrough on the OP doesnt work. If you remove the reference to the page, like the link for the gallery/cheat mod, it works.

jrjapones

Aug 23, 2017
I ran into a problem trying to play the mini game with Beth. It appears as though Beth's static name has been replaced by a python key [j_sis] which is not defined anywhere that I cannot find anywhere else. (At least using simple searches in windows, blah) In order to work around this I've replaced [j_sis] in sneaking.rpy with Beth's name. It's possible that in later releases the developer intends to allow you to change the character names. If you find yourself stuck in a place where the minigame triggers in 2.0a and immediately crashes you can use the sneaker.rpy I've attached. You will of course need to unren the game, replace the file, remove the rpyc, and build a new distribution.

I'm afraid I don't have a way to host a patched build, sorry.

I'm sorry buddy, but it didn't work for me.
This is the error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 109, in script
    call screen fable_2_minigame
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 11, in execute
    screen fable_2_minigame():
  File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 38, in execute
    if fable_minigame_bar >= -14 and fable_minigame_bar <= 14:
  File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 39, in execute
    key "K_SPACE":
Exception: Action is required in ui.key.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 109, in script
    call screen fable_2_minigame
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 38, in execute
    if fable_minigame_bar >= -14 and fable_minigame_bar <= 14:
  File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 39, in execute
    key "K_SPACE":
  File "D:\JR\RingofLust-0 2 9a-win-compressed\RingofLust-0.2.9a-win\renpy\ui.py", line 655, in _key
    raise Exception("Action is required in ui.key.")
Exception: Action is required in ui.key.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ring of Lust 0.2.9a
Thu May 27 19:47:59 2021

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
In the walkthrough there's this part " Minigame with Beth: 1. Repeat the 69 scene. 2. Win the minigame. 3. Now you're able to visit girl's room at nights. But for now there is nothing to do there. "

I cant't seem to get the minigame, so i don't have acces to the girls room at night. Anyone know what i might be doing wrong? I'm assuming it should happen in the afternoon when you're napping? Thx

Edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/ring-of-lust-v0-2-9a-votan.16939/post-2697886

found it after a while, i never got this upgrade for the ring.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Antoninus

steve leroux

Apr 5, 2018
Comment débloquer des cours de natation avec Beth ? La procédure pas à pas dit que je devrais parler avec Michelle de la plage dimanche et Beth m'interrompra. Mais cela n'arrive pas. Est-ce un bug ou ai-je fait quelque chose de mal ?
[/CITATION]

vous avez replay the scene of the living room afternoon to finish the scene and go sleep

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Sorry being late was busy with stuff lol but here the updated for 3.0a. Link contain both MAC and PC along with walkthrough but i attached it for those people.
Edited: Also he going to be going to be out for a couple of week posted from Jun 7

Greetings everyone!
First of all, I want to thank all of you for your support. It means a lot for me and gives me the strength to move on.
But now I want to warn you that I will be lost for the next couple of weeks. I'm a little sick and need rest. Don't worry, nothing serious. I just need to gain some strength.
I won't be at the computer all this time, so the posts will practically not be published. But I will try to spend the free time usefully and come up with a bunch of new cool scenes for the game.
I hope for your understanding and thanks again for your support.
Stay tuned.

Changelog:

- Michelle's storyline continued

- New scene with Susan

- New scene with Rati (and a variation of the scene that can be accessed with a hidden button)

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes