TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is any solution for downloading going to be offered since NOPY took a shit? The other options are ass

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
well this update goes something like this:
julia: library > no, came to say hello > now its the perfect time to rise her excitement > event
beth: saturday/sunday kitchen morning talk to mitchel > afternoon go to mitchel's room > beach event
susan: saturday/wednesday morning kitchen > compliment susan > evening living room > event
stella: tue/friday kitchen morning > use rati on stella > kitchen afternoon > scene > repeat?

some of this might be wrong but that the general idea.
I am unable to get the Julia scene. Which day and time did you get to the library ?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.6a + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1015 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

ghost29

Dec 11, 2018
Not really great at coding, but I am still having trouble getting pass Beth's sneaking minigame. Its the same error message from before.

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Not really great at coding, but I am still having trouble getting pass Beth's sneaking minigame. Its the same error message from before.
As far as I can tell there is an error in the main sneaking script, till it's fixed....
Get a program called Unren, it available here. Run it, choose the enable consoles option. you can then open the console ingame and change the variable that blows up the game and get past it.

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
Have to ask, has this game recently been compressed or something? Installed the base install which shouldn't have been compressed by seemingly every shot except like one of the mother in the mc's room has been 'day at the beach' levels of grainy. tempted to turn on full skip and just blitz through choices to see if the high resolution images advertised are just further in.

Blinkleblockly

Feb 21, 2019
This game really is in dire need of some kind of in game walkthrough. It's almost impossible to know what you should be doing at anytime, even with the walk through. It would give a lot if confidence with regards to bugs as well, cos a few times I've definitely got scenes I shouldn't have got yet, and it's stopped me from progressing completely.
I think I'll stay away until there's some proper quality of life changes.

Reactions: Meangene1!

Roassid

Dec 14, 2018
aaggggg !!!! what a rage !!. This is the third version this year, and in all three I have the same result ... Not moving forward with Susan in the kitchen in the morning. It increases the affection, but it does not take away the corruption points, it does not change the phrase, nor the image ... more than 20 times in a row and nothing ... I have followed the guide point by point, I have not increased the necessary skill until reaching Susan and I have tried to be the first to try to corrupt ... but nothing, I stay in the same place. In the living room at evening no problem, finish the massage with the footjob and unlock the next option at night.

Any ideas? Has it happened to someone else and has it been solved?

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes