neves82

May 17, 2017
Beth Minigame gives error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 39, in execute
Exception: Action is required in ui.key.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "sneaking.rpyc", line 109, in script
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 39, in execute
File "D:\AMD_FX\RingofLust-0.3.5a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 655, in _key
raise Exception("Action is required in ui.key.")
Exception: Action is required in ui.key.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ring of Lust 0.3.5a
Mon Dec 27 02:10:03 2021
```

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Also, this game would be a lot better with a mission/quest guide in the game so a player knows what to do next instead of trying to find it in the WT and then trying to search on this forum. The WT needs more detail and is missing steps also.

Reactions: Kazutoyo

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I don't know what to do now in the game.

I have made it all the way to 2.8, but I am stuck with Beth 2.7a . and Lilly 2.6a MC has been to the fast food place with Ashley and been interupted with Julia. MC was in the bathroom with Stella and got interupted by Beth. MC also went to Stacy's place and got interupted by Mechelle. I also did see Cloe and Lilly in the bathroom. Lilly used the sex toy. I also saw lilly use the toy in her room and I had the MC take the place of the toy on Mr. Teddy.

I don't know where to go from here. I don't know how to get Mechille to talk about the beach and have Beth interupt so I can giver swim lessons. I don't know how to continue with Cloe and Lilly or talk to Marcus. Don't know how to unlock the city at night.

Any help?? Please.

I think this is a really good game.....Just with a really bad walk through. And no in-game guide.
There really should be an in-game guide, or a better walk through. One that doesn't miss steps or has more detail in it.
(no offense to the WT maker) (thank you for making it. I would not be as far as I am with out it.) Which tells me how badly an in-game guide is needed. Or something to help me navigate the game better and/or figure out what to do now. Bechause I have had to look at the WT, then look on this forum, then try to figure out what I missed. And then go do it (if I figure out what IT is).

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
The game has a bit of brainwashing but is mostly just the classic make horny power as oppossed to actual mind control

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I'm having a problem with Ashley path.
After finishing Julia's quest.
I try talked to talked with Ashley, but she didnt respond.

Now what to do next..??

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I tried it like more than 30 times.
Everytime MC just read and Julia got pissed looking at Ashley.

Nothing else.
Game has tons of blocking triggers. you need to basically finish all the other girls in the previous versions.
that is, if you are looking to do Ashley scene in the 3rd version block in the walkthrough it assumes you did all the scenes for all the girls in the 1st and 2nd version block. good luck figuring out which girl is missing stuff to unlock the scene you are looking at as there is no in game progress indicator to show you which state each girl is at.

plus you might have just gotten a bugged out game requiring a restart.
as it is the game is practically unplayable in its current state

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Game has tons of blocking triggers. you need to basically finish all the other girls in the previous versions.
that is, if you are looking to do Ashley scene in the 3rd version block in the walkthrough it assumes you did all the scenes for all the girls in the 1st and 2nd version block. good luck figuring out which girl is missing stuff to unlock the scene you are looking at as there is no in game progress indicator to show you which state each girl is at.

Yeah, that's happened to me twice, it's not happening a third time because I'm not going to play through it again.

Reactions: mrttao

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019

I started a new game.
Completed all the task of V1.0.1 (from the walkthrough given).

All finished except Ashley.

There is another problem.

After a night in Michelle path, I got the Invisible power.
Another power triggered here automatically, Tech Vision.
As per the walkthrough MC should get this power on V1.0.5.

Bugs fully messed up the game.

That's why I asked for the save after V1.0.1 finished as per walkthrough.
None gave it.

Then I uninstalled the game.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019

There is also another problem.
As you said I have to finish all other paths as per the Walkthrough.

There is a problem in Cleo's path.
There is a option of boobies message.

But as I am playing the updated version, its directly triggered to handjob.
After the scene, MC got a clash with Jake.
And this is for the next version as per the walkthrough.

So this is fully messed up for anyone who started a new game.
Can't end it using walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Reactions: bruce555

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
it's a good game. But also. i just got everyone in the house up to 15 Sympathy basically so now events trigger randomly out of order at times. I didnt follow a walkthrough cause I wanted to find things on my own. Stella for example. I caught her and her bf outside the house. Then set her bf up and got the drunk bj. But also, met stella afterwards where she said she love her bf and stuff. And yes I could follow the walkthrough but I dont find that fun really so nah. Just seems weird for the triggers to mess up so random. And i havent got the webcam event from Stella or her webcam keeps saying no signal on the MC's laptop so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Icejin

May 29, 2017
There is also another problem.
As you said I have to finish all other paths as per the Walkthrough.

There is a problem in Cleo's path.
There is a option of boobies message.

But as I am playing the updated version, its directly triggered to handjob.
After the scene, MC got a clash with Jake.
And this is for the next version as per the walkthrough.

So this is fully messed up for anyone who started a new game.
Can't end it using walkthrough.
So here my save. Not sure what i finished but it should have some Ashley there. You might have to rename MC since it default

Edited: Might be all content but still not sure. Added another one just incase the first don't work

Reactions: Dragon2007

Tibba

Jan 14, 2018
Beth's 0.2.7a part doesnt trigger to me, it says " Go to sleep in you room at night " but nothing happen.
I did everything what the walkthrough says step by step... someone can help me?

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here 3.6a
Links contain PC and Mac also attach walkthrough for those people have fun

Edited: Recently I posted two save files 73-4 has some of the scenes from this update while the other one70-2 doesn't

This update completes the kitchen enchantment storyline. Finally, we have come to a significant transformation of family members into more liberated personalities. This doesn't mean there won't be more new scenes in the kitchen. After all, at least Susan remains. But these are more likely to be additional scenes that do not advance the plot. There have been too many scenes taking place in the kitchen lately. And it's time to pay due attention to other locations. My goal is to make the whole house filled with the energy of lust. After all, this will open up opportunities for completely new scenes and interactions between family members and not only them. Also, Beth and Lilly's storyline was continued in this update. Very soon, Bill will become a welcome guest in their company. I have a whole bunch of plans for cool threesome scenes. As a bonus scene, I decided to complete the scene with Cleo in the elevator. It's quite small, but the animations are cool. I hope you will like it.

Changelog:

- Three scenes in the enchanted kitchen. One for each family member.

- New morning outfit for Stella and Beth

- Beth and Lilly's storyline continued (with a lot of animations!)

- Bonus scene with Cleo

- Reworked breakfast renders

- Returned good quality to early renders

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Thanks for your support and stay tuned.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes