KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Spent the last whole hour not being able to advance even just 1 event for anyone. Not even a hint without having to check an external document. Doing random stuff in the end not knowing if it's something useful or not. The game is good, but this feeling of eternal looping is terrible.

xiaose

Apr 23, 2021
Spent the last whole hour not being able to advance even just 1 event for anyone. Not even a hint without having to check an external document. Doing random stuff in the end not knowing if it's something useful or not. The game is good, but this feeling of eternal looping is terrible.
And all we need is a proper prompt in the game, that's all

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is 3.9a Both links contain PC and Mac as well the walkthrough

Changelog:

- Michelle's storyline continued

- Cleo's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Lilly

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Need help of Michelle (small bonus scene) , the first point is done, but the 2nd and 3rd do not work : 2. Voyeur Michelle's changing in her room in the evening. 3. Visit her room in the night. And what does it mean "Voyeur"?

nonokasan

Jun 11, 2019
Need help of Michelle (small bonus scene) , the first point is done, but the 2nd and 3rd do not work : 2. Voyeur Michelle's changing in her room in the evening. 3. Visit her room in the night. And what does it mean "Voyeur"?
2 = visit her room in the evening to spy on her and 3 go to her room at night

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Could someone please share his 100% save game? It would be freaking awesome if someone does.
Thank you in advance.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.3.9a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.06.2022 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
It's been VERY long time since i played this game i guess when it was in it's 2 release....waiting for content to get build up...just want to ask quick question when i played mc's biological mom ran away with someone and this was his dad's new girlfriend so Does dev has introduced his biological or not....? because i see there is patch for incest in game....so can anyone clear this for me it will be cool if mc's biological mom is introduced.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes