garyH

May 25, 2017
Any chance anyone has a save where Stella's progress isn't bugged after meeting the boyfriend?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I'm not hearing any music, voices, or any other kind of sound effect. Is this just my version acting up?
Or is there no sound in the game so far?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

I also ran into the dis-apperanace of Jake after his first meeting with the elder sister outside the house. Attached is a save (for PC) that starts outside the house immediately after the second outing. I checked it and works fine with the bugged version of the game.

A warning, this save has all the stuff of the other characters unlocked. If you are still playing through the game, I suggest you progress as far as possible then use this save to see the bugged rest.

Enjoy.

Regards

Reactions: garyH

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
im cannot advance with the stella path. I met with her bf later talk with her but nothing happens

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Do you know why people hate RPGM games ? :unsure:
Because they hate the "walking simulator" part of the game. :mad:
Do you think the "Nonsense Clicking-Grinding" in Renp'y got people approval ? :sneaky:
How the hell you attract new backers/patrons with this kind design ? ;)

Stop covering up your laziness of making interest plot line with pointless & obsolete grinding design. This is the thing in the past and to repeat the same mistake mean you won't get success with this choice.
For example Second Happiness is an interesting game, yet hardly getting patrons (currently at 180's for maybe 2 years), because VNorth using this obsolete & pointless grinding system that people really dislike.

Of course a lot of people, especially the incest lover like me will follow this game, but to steal our heart and gladly backing you up with donation, is something nearly impossible to happen.

Just make a richer story line and leave the pointless grinding design. (y)
But if you don't need money, then keep it going with current design. :whistle:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Any walkthrough on the 1 st page can t Access to the file
I'll help you this time, but you really need to learn how to search on these forums.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the walkthrough, check post

Reactions: luisar018

itsallgd

Aug 14, 2018
Renders = pretty good, translation into English = shocking... Creators, consider getting someone with English as a 1st language to go over these game b4 releasing

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Tried giving this game a fair try but by god it has allot of dialogue, if anyone's going to try this prepare for serious walls of text

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes