sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Movie theater not showing up on map. Far as I know all related tasks have been completed. Advice, help or save pls.

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
i fuckying give up, this game is too broken, i cant go to cleo house at night, Beth doesnt want to say she wants to go to the beach and i cant progress, this game is too broken and i spent too many hours trying to make this work... argh

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Movie theater not showing up on map. Far as I know all related tasks have been completed. Advice, help or save pls.
This game's code is spaghetti, you did something before you were supposed to do it and broke progression.

I did the same thing years ago, quit, gave it another chance and it broke again and haven't played this piece of shit since.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
This game's code is spaghetti, you did something before you were supposed to do it and broke progression.

I did the same thing years ago, quit, gave it another chance and it broke again and haven't played this piece of shit since.
I know what you mean, have started over so oo many times. Thanks

kOgA12596

Feb 20, 2018
How do I move on with Cleo?
I have already been to the hospital, but the scene in the living room with Lily does not appear

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
How do I move on with Cleo?
I have already been to the hospital, but the scene in the living room with Lily does not appear
to be able to trigger that scene you need to have cum in Cleo's mouth in the elevator at the hospital and have progressed Lilly's webcam event up to the point where you become invisible and replace Mr Teddy.

PS : the game's code is a huge mess, if you don't want to get softlocked you should do all the wt steps (all characters) in the order they are in.
Don't skip a character because there are quite a few events variable checks that look for variables from other characters story lines.

Last edited:

kOgA12596

Feb 20, 2018
to be able to trigger that scene you need to have cum in Cleo's mouth in the elevator at the hospital and have progressed Lilly's webcam event up to the point where you become invisible and replace Mr Teddy.

PS : the game's code is a huge mess, if you don't want to get softlocked you should do all the wt steps (all characters) in the order they are in.
Don't skip a character because there are quite a few events variable checks that look for variables from other characters story lines.
And now I can't go any further on Bette's quest (going to the beach). I went through both pool scenes with Lily. Cleo's in the tub too. Bette's anal scene in the living room too

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
And now I can't go any further on Bette's quest (going to the beach). I went through both pool scenes with Lily. Cleo's in the tub too. Bette's anal scene in the living room too
Going to the beach with Beth happens later in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mention of the beach in your screenshot is for the event where she says she can't swim, this opens up the swiming lessons that you have already started.

natssuu

Mar 5, 2022
Hi, i'm stuck at the mini game with batty, but i make 69 in my room but how launch mini game or how win?

kOgA12596

Feb 20, 2018
Поход на пляж с Бет происходит позже в игре.
[СПОЙЛЕР] View attachment 3835553 [/СПОЙЛЕР]
Упоминание о пляже на вашем скриншоте относится к событию, где она говорит, что не умеет плавать, это открывает уроки плавания, которые вы уже начали.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
А как заставить Клео сделать минет в лифте и в комнате?
Билли не спрашивает о минетах в больнице

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Visit Michelle's room in the afternoon to go to the beach.
The trigger for going to the beach is complimenting Michelle in the morning at breakfast and then going to her room in the afternoon. This will have you go to the beach. (Only works in the weekend)
She is not there

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, can anyone help me with Cleo?
Somehow the movie theater doesn't show up on my map, even though I've completed all the required scenes with Cleo beforehand

kOgA12596

Feb 20, 2018
Эй, кто-нибудь может мне помочь с Клео?
Почему-то кинотеатр не отображается на моей карте, хотя я заранее завершил все необходимые сцены с Клео.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Вот ваше сохранение уже в Кино.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
I found the stuck,

1. Catch the scene at the backyard while Lilly swimming in the pool.
2. There's two scenes. When you choose to join her (one when you join and one when you are invisible)
3. Repeant two time when you join
4. Then At Sunday talk with Michelle about the beach. Beth will interrupt you
Not worked

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
People please what am I missing regarding swimming lessons, kitchen charms (ritual) and buy vampire outfit

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes