Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Is there a eng sub version of Raiden Shogun's video?
there is a .smi file (subtitle file) in the original one. but deleted by me, let me see if I can get it back.
Edited: downloading, but the speed is quite slow.
Edited 2: I will continue tomorrow can't finish download, if anyone have it can just share to JasonNagasaki. Just realized you have a Romaji username but need a subtitle, jk.

Last edited:

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I don't think i have seen everything he has done yet, but just tell me. Is there a Sucrose or Xinyan vid?

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
How do I add the file to the video? I'm on mobile
Not sure about mobile though. Just put the file in the same directory with the video. The name of video and subtitle must be the same. Or maybe u can see if there's an option to import the subtitle when u play the video. U should try to google it first next time.

Last edited:

Bobmcpogkins

Jun 5, 2021
No sure about mobile though. Just put the file in the same directory with the video. The name of video and subtitle must be the same. Or maybe u can see if there's an option to import the subtitle when u play the video. U should try to google it first next time.
Oh, I did.
But I have no idea how I'm suppose to import it to Mega with the Subtitles on... I'm able to do it with VLC Player, but not on Mega.