Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Someone killed it already.
yeah, figures. I always know you take a risk linking something to a brand new member, because it's prob the creator or someone white knighting his material.

In the PD link I uploaded everything he had up to Bay (his last video). All English Subbed.

In my own collection I've kept everything minus his work BEFORE 2019. Those are the 2 or 3 minute long videos with no sound. They are of significantly lower quality. There's around 8 of them iirc.

I've uploaded what I have here:

It's not 'complete'. If it gets taken down I'll just reupload it somewhere else later

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
yeah, figures. I always know you take a risk linking something to a brand new member, because it's prob the creator or someone white knighting his material.

In the PD link I uploaded everything he had up to Bay (his last video). All English Subbed.

In my own collection I've kept everything minus his work BEFORE 2019. Those are the 2 or 3 minute long videos with no sound. They are of significantly lower quality. There's around 8 of them iirc.

I've uploaded what I have here:

It's not 'complete'. If it gets taken down I'll just reupload it somewhere else later
is this the same content as in the PD link? trying to get his whole recent content but going link by link is too time consuming

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
is this the same content as in the PD link? trying to get his whole recent content but going link by link is too time consuming
Yes, minus the vids from 2018. There might be one or two from 2018, not entirely sure. It's also missing the most recent vid because he hasn't released English subs for that yet. But it has everything else converted to AV1 to reduce file sizes.

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Could just be me, but i think it was also been taken down as well
For some reason it has errors when uploading MKV's. Might be that because its AV1 codec it isnt supported? Dunno how that works but w.e:

same deal as before. This one actually has most of his 2018 videos. It might be missing one or two though