Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

9Power

Apr 6, 2020
Have patience, my bros. Eng. subs always come last. Well, if y'all really can't wait, you have the freedom to unleash your piracy-guts and edit the subs in the raw video

Reactions: Garan Aria
Aug 11, 2022
Does anyone have Rinhee's gifs? On his fantia, you can see that the thumbnails for some uploads are different from video's content, such as Siege for April 2020's fantia thumbnails. I think he have separate gifs or videos for the content, but I can't find it anywhere else.

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Is it possible I can get editing rights to that mega archives I have almost all the english subtitle vidz excluding the new video with ANIS
editing rights? I don't think you need to worry that deep about it.

If you have the subtitles, they're typically in the .srt file format. Whatever you have you can upload to a site like mega or pixeldrain for the community. If you have the subtitle .srt file for the bay video that'd be great, since that's what Im missing. Its currently english subbed but its hardsubbed, meaning you cant turn the subs on and off.

MPAD2277

Oct 22, 2022
Pixeldrain

All AV1 compressed, so it's around 20% the size of the originals. I'd link to the original archive I got these from but the PD folder seems to have been reported and taken down.

Mines probably will be too, eventually. Dont think Im gonna bother to reupload everything then. So get it while its hot.
Just realized that av1 compressed videos are choppier than original video. You need a higher spec device i think

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Just realized that av1 compressed videos are choppier than original video. You need a higher spec device i think
Oops mb, av1 compressed video need newer device that supports it. Aw shucks
Yeah, I think it wasn't until the latest iphone that it became natively supported. It's a codec format from 2018 or so, so it's fairly new. But unless you're desktop or laptop is from 2010 or is extremely low spec you should be able to play anything. Including AV1. Can't speak for phones, though.

armadaos

Jul 4, 2020
Have patience, my bros. Eng. subs always come last. Well, if y'all really can't wait, you have the freedom to unleash your piracy-guts and edit the subs in the raw video
Or pay.

I'm just happy Rinhee's producing good work and getting bank. If keeping that secure means i have to sit here a while longer for Anis ENG subs to filter through that's fine. We're literally all commenting on a forum with some of the best material to explore in the meanwhile.

... Even though, NGL Anis is hot AF. A welcome addition for sure.

Reactions: celltf