Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Just realized that av1 compressed videos are choppier than original video. You need a higher spec device i think
Oops mb, av1 compressed video need newer device that supports it. Aw shucks
Yeah, I think it wasn't until the latest iphone that it became natively supported. It's a codec format from 2018 or so, so it's fairly new. But unless you're desktop or laptop is from 2010 or is extremely low spec you should be able to play anything. Including AV1. Can't speak for phones, though.

armadaos

Jul 4, 2020
Have patience, my bros. Eng. subs always come last. Well, if y'all really can't wait, you have the freedom to unleash your piracy-guts and edit the subs in the raw video
Or pay.

I'm just happy Rinhee's producing good work and getting bank. If keeping that secure means i have to sit here a while longer for Anis ENG subs to filter through that's fine. We're literally all commenting on a forum with some of the best material to explore in the meanwhile.

... Even though, NGL Anis is hot AF. A welcome addition for sure.

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
If the next poll we still can see Topaz in the poll list, then its confirm Rinhee really want to do Topaz and maybe she is one of many favorite girl that he/she want to do it, just my suggestion to anyone on this forums that subbed to Rinhee just suggest lets him/her to do "i'll draw whatever i want this month" After his/her one month break since maybe by doing so he/she will avoid burn out just hope so( i mean whenever its physically or mentally burnout there's a chance they will gone forever like SuRu(well in his case its + health issue tho) ) IMG_20240626_105215.jpg Screenshot_2024-06-26-10-51-46-414_com.opera.mini.native-edit.jpg

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Does anyone have an updated collection with eng hard subs?

AV1 converted, so its less than 20% the size of the original. Someone else posted an uncompressed collection a few pages back. Prob within the last 3 or 4 pages.

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Someone killed it already.
yeah, figures. I always know you take a risk linking something to a brand new member, because it's prob the creator or someone white knighting his material.

In the PD link I uploaded everything he had up to Bay (his last video). All English Subbed.

In my own collection I've kept everything minus his work BEFORE 2019. Those are the 2 or 3 minute long videos with no sound. They are of significantly lower quality. There's around 8 of them iirc.

I've uploaded what I have here:

It's not 'complete'. If it gets taken down I'll just reupload it somewhere else later

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
yeah, figures. I always know you take a risk linking something to a brand new member, because it's prob the creator or someone white knighting his material.

In the PD link I uploaded everything he had up to Bay (his last video). All English Subbed.

In my own collection I've kept everything minus his work BEFORE 2019. Those are the 2 or 3 minute long videos with no sound. They are of significantly lower quality. There's around 8 of them iirc.

I've uploaded what I have here:

It's not 'complete'. If it gets taken down I'll just reupload it somewhere else later
is this the same content as in the PD link? trying to get his whole recent content but going link by link is too time consuming

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
is this the same content as in the PD link? trying to get his whole recent content but going link by link is too time consuming
Yes, minus the vids from 2018. There might be one or two from 2018, not entirely sure. It's also missing the most recent vid because he hasn't released English subs for that yet. But it has everything else converted to AV1 to reduce file sizes.