Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
For the Anis video subtitles, anyone else's ENG.smi subtitles have "¢¾" in place of what's supposed to be a heart unicode for all the lines of text? For example, the line at 2:18-2:24 says "Resist a little longer, okay?¢¾"
Yep. Personally I usually just go through them and replace each with hearts of my own

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
AV1 converted the recently posted Anis and St. Louis vids (with subtitles). Got both St. Louis vids- the xray version and the regular version.

Since I'm too retarded to find out how to add files to an existing collection There's three links now: the Archive, Anis, and the two St Louis versions:

I think I forgot to include Korean subs on the Anis one, but the St. Louis has english and korean subs

Reactions: Dwibui
Mar 18, 2022
AV1 converted the recently posted Anis and St. Louis vids (with subtitles). Got both St. Louis vids- the xray version and the regular version.

Since I'm too retarded to find out how to add files to an existing collection There's three links now: the Archive, Anis, and the two St Louis versions:

Workupload
Workupload
Workupload

I think I forgot to include Korean subs on the Anis one, but the St. Louis has english and korean subs
Is there anyway to download faster in workupload, I usually only get to 20-40kb each time I try to download there, or if possible could u reupload the archive to another link? much appreciated

MPAD2277

Oct 22, 2022

Workupload
Workupload
Workupload

Do you have the original one? My pc cant handle av1

SekkusuPures

Nov 2, 2022
Here they are. These are the rewards from their PixivFanbox which includes the Eng subs.

Anis:

St. Louis:

The links are temporary, so it would be nice if someone could archive them.
can someone upload these to a mega or pixeldrain. theres a problem, ive been at this all afternoon. With the downloading that being it wont start and when it does it just crashes. For me anyways. please someone help