4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

tabuto

Sep 8, 2017
good amount for a inital release. interessting story, nice renders, ill keep an eye on that game. keep up that great work!

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I hope that soon there will be news about the continuation of the game and that the dev will not be from Australia because otherwise the game will also go a bit down the drain if it changes its essence.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Barely began and already dead it seems. Damn shame, but that's life for far too many games.

Reactions: Burgh917

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RipplesofTemptationAndConsequences-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Finally remake or what? Same as Pros and cons? No more incest patch?

Last edited:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Finally remake or what? Same as Pros and cons? No more incest patch?
Exactly that. Zero new content, just all the incest options scrubbed out.

Pretty bizarre honestly...appears to be just a rebrand and cash grab. The dev could have at least added some content after almost 10 months and then claim it as "new". This just reeks of dishonesty. I can understand needing to change the script for patreon...but re-releasing the exactly same thing almost a year later with a new title?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Exactly that. Zero new content, just all the incest options scrubbed out.

Pretty bizarre honestly...appears to be just a rebrand and cash grab. The dev could have at least added some content after almost 10 months and then claim it as "new". This just reeks of dishonesty. I can understand needing to change the script for patreon...but re-releasing the exactly same thing almost a year later with a new title?
Yep, at least I want a further content of the story not just the same shit without the PATCH.:FacePalm:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
if-you.gif

Being on patreon with the type of content that this game had is going to be like trying to play Russian roulette with an automatic weapon :KEK:(Unless everything has been changed and there is no loli, or that content is in a separate patch.)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
View attachment 3317701

Being on patreon with the type of content that this game had is going to be like trying to play Russian roulette with an automatic weapon :KEK:(Unless everything has been changed and there is no loli, or that content is in a separate patch.)
Yep, would probably be fine with all of them except the youngest, despite the size of the boobs, I doubt it will get by Patreon's rules.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes