NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
This is game is awesome! It’s basically the show ‘Dark’ as an AVN
Totally agree. After playing Ep2 it just gives so much "DARK" vibe for me (especially MC mentions the town "Winden", the town where DARK takes place), which imo is one of the best TV shows of all time. I can't help but using the logic of DARK to decipher the mystery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... I'm just so glad I finally am able to play an AVN that actually gets the theme of "messing with time" right (whether time loop or time travel), especially for the obvious fact that the game is inspired by one of my favorite shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyMario

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Been holding out playing this game because of the remaster of ep1, can't wait.
Same. I started a short while ago and got through the first day at school before realising a remaster was coming, thought it would be best to wait until it was released before I dive in.

Reactions: starkj

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Hello I had a question. I apologize if it's been asked a ton, but do we know if the creator has in mind how many episodes it will be. I just started playing this either yesterday or the day before and I am already on episode 3 part 2. I have played a good amount of adult games up tell now and most have their good qualities about them but this might be the first one that I played where I don't know if I would care who I ended up with. At one point my top pick would have been skylar, but I really am starting to like Alyssa they are mostly all great, but I digress. If anyone knows or if Jestur ends up reading this and wouldn't mind commenting I would appreciate it. I know things can change so even if say 6 were planned it might be 5 or 10 by the end I guess it's more just curiosity on my part.

I will say I was pleasantly surprised by how much I have enjoyed the story. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of good adult games out there were the stories are way better than some triple A games but I guess it is still hard to wrap my head around it yet here I am almost 6 hours into the game and I basically barely notice the sex scenes anymore ( NOT that the scenes are bad, but more I am focused on what is being said and how it effects the story more). I will say though the characters are absolutely stunning.

I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into making this game and I wish you nothing but the best of luck. It's times like these I wish I was super rich (of course most people do) so I could help these games get more workers. Obviously because I would love to get the game out faster without losing quality but also because I have no doubt this can't be an easy endeavor and would love to be able to support it more. I do plan to pateron soon but I have a trip coming up and I need to see how costly that will be before I can see how much budget I can give.

I appreciate anyone who took the time to read all this and anyone who feels this wasted too much of their life reading this I am sorry (no cap) just wanted to get my question and feelings out there

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
Haven't tried it, but I love the title.

Just started playing. The main screen puts it in a league above others I've tried. Fantastic.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes