quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm fairly certain Patreon
Naw. I understood what you meant. My point was that besides the math, if the mc was someone’s daddy, it would mean they were not an LI — because of Patreon’s rules.

And a game full of nubile hot daughters out of reach would cause a collective apoplexy among the players. :BootyTime:
So I misunderstood then :).

That could be covered by the patch, but it's also a valid reason. The canon story is of course, without a doubt, that no one in this story is related. Nope.

Or ... and hear me out ... maybe those rules aren't as locked-in-stone as everyone thinks. There are a couple of games on there that seem to be more-than-flirting with the issue. Not gonna name names, but I find it interesting.

Of course, games like that could be flirting with disaster and are just taking the risk anyway, who knows ...
It's probable they're taking a chance and have not yet been noticed. Or, depends how exactly they're flirting with it. There may be a way to all but say the I word (and related ones) but make it clear through subtle (or not so subtle) hints and this gets around the rule.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Or ... and hear me out ... maybe those rules aren't as locked-in-stone as everyone thinks. There are a couple of games on there that seem to be more-than-flirting with the issue. Not gonna name names, but I find it interesting.

Of course, games like that could be flirting with disaster and are just taking the risk anyway, who knows ...
DM me with those games. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: GbolnHunter

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

1690013176140.png

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Late to party with this game, but it looks good.
Coming from the game in my sig, I'm looking for more time shenanigan games and games with at least some sound. This seems to fit the bill nicely.

I can kind of sympathize with ppl complaining about honey select models *IF* the dev slacks off, but if they do enough transformative work you can make the honey select style gals look pretty damn good, as seemingly evidenced by this game. I love the Japanese style caucasian girls look in any case.

Time to dive in!
I'll leave a review when I've played enough. Judging from others reviews it should be positive, but we shall see...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Latest Dev Log: 07/25/23

Hello Everyone!

I apologize I haven't posted an update sooner. I was going to post one a week ago, but I had a busy weekend, and I thought I would just finish the scene I'm on first, and it took me longer than expected to finish the scene. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. Besides this stomach bug/flu I've had since yesterday, I'm doing good.

RipplesEp6ProgressJuly35.png

On the subject of the update, I've been working on adding some new features that players have been asking for a long time. With the help of Bitstream (he did most of the work actually while I worked on the update), we're adding a gallery for the hidden renders and a music player to the phone with all the music in the game.

Many people didn't even know there were hidden renders in the game, but since episode three, I've been adding renders that can be found by clicking spots in the renders. It's usually something in the scene that is out of place or something that is in one render and not in the next. You can click on the locked image in the gallery for a hint to help you find them.

It still needs some polishing, but here are a couple of screenshots:

CaptureHR.PNG

CaptureHR1.PNG

I get lots of people asking about songs in the game. "What's the name of this song?" or "Where can I find it?" So you'll be able to open up the music app on the phone, listen to songs, filter by episode to find a song more easily, and also click a link that will take you to the source website.

Here are some screenshots:

CapturePH1.PNG

CapturePH2.PNG

CapturePH3.PNG

About the progress of the update. I've been working on animations for the past 3 weeks and just finished the scene I was on. A total of 58 custom animations in 3 weeks. Yes, I got a little carried away with the scene, but it's the scene I wrote and I wanted to see it justice. The scene is fire! There's no question it's my favorite scene I created thus far and the most impressively technical one. When I was about 2/3rds done with the scene, I was like, "Man, this is taking a while to do. Is this worth it? Should I cut the scene short?" And then after sleeping on it, I said hell no! I liked the way I wrote this scene, and I want to do it the way I envisioned it. I've shortened and changed scenes in the past, and I think it's important to start sticking to my guns. The scene may not be for everyone, and you may not even see the scene if you are not on the route, but it's entertaining, if not anything else.
There will still be a big scene at the end of the update that will probably be a lot of people's favorite (including mine). But the scene is done now, and I really like it.

The last third of the update is mostly all Skylar content. I think people will be happy about that. There is a big stretch of render-only content next. So, I should make a lot of progress and try to catch up to where I should be. Then after that, another animation-heavy ending. I'm still undecided if I will extend the update further than that or not. I did talk about making a really long update last time, but I still haven't decided. I already have all the dialogue(and most of the coding) finished for the extended/next update, so I'll either have a huge head start on the next update or delay this update to make it bigger. We'll see where I'm at after I finish the originally planned update, or maybe I'll make a poll and let you guys decide. Currently, I'm at 831 images and 86 animations.

-Jestur

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Latest Dev Log

Hello Everyone!

I apologize I haven't posted an update sooner. I was going to post one a week ago, but I had a busy weekend, and I thought I would just finish the scene I'm on first, and it took me longer than expected to finish the scene. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. Besides this stomach bug/flu I've had since yesterday, I'm doing good.

On the subject of the update, I've been working on adding some new features that players have been asking for a long time. With the help of Bitstream (he did most of the work actually while I worked on the update), we're adding a gallery for the hidden renders and a music player to the phone with all the music in the game.

Many people didn't even know there were hidden renders in the game, but since episode three, I've been adding renders that can be found by clicking spots in the renders. It's usually something in the scene that is out of place or something that is in one render and not in the next. You can click on the locked image in the gallery for a hint to help you find them.

It still needs some polishing, but here are a couple of screenshots:
(see attachments)

I get lots of people asking about songs in the game. "What's the name of this song?" or "Where can I find it?" So you'll be able to open up the music app on the phone, listen to songs, filter by episode to find a song more easily, and also click a link that will take you to the source website.

Here are some screenshots:
(see attachments)

About the progress of the update. I've been working on animations for the past 3 weeks and just finished the scene I was on. A total of 58 custom animations in 3 weeks. Yes, I got a little carried away with the scene, but it's the scene I wrote and I wanted to see it justice. The scene is fire! There's no question it's my favorite scene I created thus far and the most impressively technical one. When I was about 2/3rds done with the scene, I was like, "Man, this is taking a while to do. Is this worth it? Should I cut the scene short?" And then after sleeping on it, I said hell no! I liked the way I wrote this scene, and I want to do it the way I envisioned it. I've shortened and changed scenes in the past, and I think it's important to start sticking to my guns. The scene may not be for everyone, and you may not even see the scene if you are not on the route, but it's entertaining, if not anything else.
There will still be a big scene at the end of the update that will probably be a lot of people's favorite (including mine). But the scene is done now, and I really like it.

The last third of the update is mostly all Skylar content. I think people will be happy about that. There is a big stretch of render-only content next. So, I should make a lot of progress and try to catch up to where I should be. Then after that, another animation-heavy ending. I'm still undecided if I will extend the update further than that or not. I did talk about making a really long update last time, but I still haven't decided. I already have all the dialogue(and most of the coding) finished for the extended/next update, so I'll either have a huge head start on the next update or delay this update to make it bigger. We'll see where I'm at after I finish the originally planned update, or maybe I'll make a poll and let you guys decide. Currently, I'm at 831 images and 86 animations.

-Jestur
Is 2 posts above yours :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes