Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
Thank you! My sinuses are a lot better now! :)

I only took like three weeks to a month off for recovery, and I told all my patrons and discord members about the surgery as soon as I found out about it. I let them know I was okay afterward, and then I let them know when I returned to work. The update was longer than any other update so far (lines of code, animations, etc). I could have split the update in half and released two updates with 700+ images, 60+ animations, and about 4500+ lines of code. And release them both after three months. That would line up with what a lot of other devs are doing. But I like the longer updates (and so do my patrons) and like to end the updates at certain spots to make them feel more like a complete episode. I shouldn't have to address this here, but I want to be transparent where I can and let you guys know that I worked hard on this update, and people that have already played the new update would agree. Don't listen to what other people say.
But thanks for taking my side and sticking up for me! You didn't have to do that but I appreciate it.

I'm also excited for the PC update!:love:

Lesbian content is avoidable, and there will be some here and there in the future.
Sinus operations are no joke so it's great that you're recovering well.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ripples [v0.5 Public] [Jestur] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4.6 -> v0.5 Public [0,99 GB]
- - -

Universal: v0.5a -> v0.5 Public [11,7 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compressed Update only (v0.5a) by MyPreciousCJ [279 MB]

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This was to be expected. It's hard to avoid something like that on this site :HideThePain:
Gotta wonder what first tier patrons get out of releasing the game publicly after only a few hours. That's an awful lot of money to pay out for a little ego boost. There has to be some kind of financial aspect somewhere. Then again, maybe doing this for the price of a lap dance is the way they get their jollies since even the strippers tell them to keep their money.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ripples-0.5.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Gotta wonder what first tier patrons get out of releasing the game publicly after only a few hours. That's an awful lot of money to pay out for a little ego boost. There has to be some kind of financial aspect somewhere. Then again, maybe doing this for the price of a lap dance is the way they get their jollies since even the strippers tell them to keep their money.
I wonder the same thing.
More importantly, if you're a patron, you obviously want the dev to succeed and keep making the game. Devs are more incentivized to keep making their games if they get comfortably compensated. Reducing access to the game for even a little while will drive more supporters to the dev, so the dev keeps making the game. The interests of patrons, especially for the higher tiers, should be aligned with the dev to restrict access to the game a week or two.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
hard to believe it's finally here, after getting bamboozled with a remaster (granted, burger scene absolved all sins) and dev's health problems - finally story moves forward

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes