• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
From what I've seen so far, Skylar now has a tattoo of the phases of the moon, among other things. While it's an unusual choice, I also notice that no one has really noted that this tattoo is a reference to her mother, Luna. I actually think it's a clever reference. Well played, Jestur.

Reactions: shucia

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Has picking btw telling Darci it was just sex, it was sth more, it was a mistake with Krystal had an impact already?

Jul 24, 2020
Ugh, what's with the unavoidable femdom if you decide to trust Riley? Why can't I trust her but decline the blindfold?
Meh, guess I'll have to distrust her then.

Reactions: Andromodus

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Patched Android port for Ripples (0.6.0) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.ripples), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

If you don't follow instructions you will not be able to play.

Instructions
: Extract the zip. Install the apk. Run game . Grant permission. Close game.Copy the GameData.rpa file to Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.ripples/game. Restart the game and then you can play. I have added guidance with instructions in game as well.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider(Will not work because Dev has predefined the name size), Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 2.22 gb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Last edited:
Reactions: Sullit

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
At the dinner daye with skylar was the waitress supposed to be Val from the avn The Inn
Yeah, it's her nice catch. Thanks Lykans!

Wait wait wait wait... they disappeared!?
Not all, at least skylar's sex scene was removed from 0.5
The only update that has changes to the sex scenes was the ep1 rework update. Yes, Skylar's original sex scene was removed but it replaced by a way better scene in this update. The build up is more natural and means a lot more now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The only update that has changes to the sex scenes was the ep1 rework update. Yes, Skylar's original sex scene was removed but it replaced by a way better scene in this update. The build up is more natural and means a lot more now.
Is there any way to see the original episode 1/scenes? Out of curiosity, though. I discovered this game late.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Some girls became unlikeable in this update (Skyler, Riley)...at least there are options to avoid them. But Skyler breakup is not immersive for me (I would have preferred it after the tattoo reveal). Riley unavoidable femdom also forced me to close her route. But at least there are more than enough girls I like (half of them haven't even interacted with mc properly)...

Jul 24, 2020
I liked the update, as a whole, but I'm really surprised that excessive fetish content like BDSM is not locked behind non-story related choices.
I really don't expect to be coming across such things in a game as good as ripples, as I thought it was standard practice by now. Especially for a game that doesn't even have a bdsm tag.

But w/e I was already on the fence about trusting Riley or not so it doesn't change much right now, but I hope it won't happen with any of the main LI's, else I'll have to drop the game, despite the otherwise great content.

qq37549873000

Jul 13, 2023
Yeah, it's her nice catch. Thanks Lykans!

Yes, just finished the skylar sex scene and the plot became more perfect

Reactions: Jestur

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Beyond being good content wise 0.6 update also has some noticeable upgrades in code (or at least it seems like it). No more lags during animations. Much obliged Jestur

Reactions: JJ1960 and Jestur

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The sleeves are fine but the back tat looks completely out of place. Won't put me off her path though.

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes