Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
He bald-faced lied when he told everyone that he had a nightmare and felt so sad, he went for a walk in the middle of the night.
IMO there is a slight difference in the lies due to the "power dynamic" MC and Tiff have vs MC and Skylar have also did she ever get that explanation? I dont think it really changes the outcome too much but I cant recall either way.

People who have no issues rarely post to say they have no issues. Personally I've got no issues with the story to this point and won't be opting out of anyone.
uhhhh ok? They asked if they were the only one and I said no multiple people have? Its good that you didn't I guess?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I think its pretty clear to see that they lied about the same thing but skylar's lie "lasts" for longer correct? and unless the tattoos are necessary for time traveling she had down time to relax and get some work done :HideThePain:

am i still missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: Bill Temple

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
IMO there is a slight difference in the lies due to the "power dynamic" MC and Tiff have vs MC and Skylar have also did she ever get that explanation? I dont think it really changes the outcome too much but I cant recall either way.
You're saying it was necessary to lie to Tiff because she's the landlady/guardian, but it was unmercenary for Skylar to lie to MC because they're peers/romantic partners?
Sorry, what explanation are you asking about?
uhhhh ok? They asked if they were the only one and I said no multiple people have? Its good that you didn't I guess?
I do the same thing. Sometimes in threads where devs are active and I see a lot of posturing on some criticism that I mildly disagree with, I make sure to speak up that I thought everything was "fine", so the dev doesn't think "oh geez, everyone hates what I did. I need to redo this whole thing!" I don't do it to disagree as much as to just speak up. I doubt Jes is that easily swayed, but it doesn't hurt to speak up.
unless the tattoos are necessary for time traveling she had down time to relax and get some work done :HideThePain:
We don't know she went to the past. Maybe she went to the future where microscale transporter technology has turned tattooing into a 30-second process that materializes the inks into the dermis in a completed design with no wounds to heal. Hmm?? Did you think about that!? :p

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Ripples v0.6.0 with LightmanP's multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
1. You're saying it was necessary to lie to Tiff because she's the landlady/guardian, but it was unmercenary for Skylar to lie to MC because their peers/romantic partners?
Sorry, what explanation are you asking about?

2. I do the same thing. Sometimes in threads where devs are active and I see a lot of posturing on some criticism that I mildly disagree with, I make sure to speak up that I thought everything was "fine", so the dev doesn't think "oh geez, everyone hates what I did. I need to redo this whole thing!" I don't do it to disagree as much as to just speak up. I doubt Jes is that easily swayed, but it doesn't hurt to speak up.

3. We don't know she went to the past. Maybe she went to the future where microscale transporter technology has turned tattooing into a 30-second process that materializes the inks into the dermis in a completed design with no wounds to heal. Hmm?? Did you think about that!? :p

1. Yeah either as landlady (which could kick you out) or as mommy they shouldn't have the same power dynamics as two people freshly into a relationship that are more or less the same age and status, in fact if they are the exact same then there is no reason for Tiff to be such a (satisfying) slow burn

2. I guess I understand that but I feel I have been pretty civil and that in specific seemed like a weird/unnecessary tag

3. HA YOU FOOL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clearly she got them done by Orion in Eternum

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Skyler is really the only character I care about anymore in this game, and if it ends up that she is part of some evil scheme with the past I'm going to be so freaking disappointed. This update was way too good for her to just be a nice romance option and I will hate this game if they go in that direction.

• Sad
Reactions: Simpgor

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Skyler is really the only character I care about anymore in this game, and if it ends up that she is part of some evil scheme with the past I'm going to be so freaking disappointed. This update was way too good for her to just be a nice romance option and I will hate this game if they go in that direction.
Same only characters I have a interest in as far as LI go is Skylar and Alyssa other are just for fun or content for me

• Sad
Reactions: Bill Temple

nodlak

Apr 17, 2023
This update was amazing, I really enjoyed playing through the entire story again. This was probably my favorite update of the AVN's ive been waiting for updates from lately. I know we have a long time before the next episode, but I already can't wait.

Reactions: AnonW123 and Jestur

Iceviking

Jan 11, 2019
What benefit does mentioning that bring? Someone goes through the incredible amount of work to make a game, and provide it for you to play here, for free. What do you do? You comment on that game's release that you don't like Honey Select and that you're fed up by it. So what? Make your own damn game. Not everyone has a PC that can reasonably render with DAZ, or the art skills to make hand-drawn assets, but Honey Select is a great avenue for creators that have ideas and a story to tell. Your post had no other purpose than to complain, it provides nothing, it contributes nothing, it changes nothing. Except of course. To show how entitled you are.

Imagine you spent a long time, and put a lot of effort into crafting wooden... idk... whistles, to take to the craft fair to give away for free, and someone came up to your booth and said, "Well, another whistle. Bit fed up at present. Just too many." And walked away.

That's what you sound like.

Take your entitlement to a general discussion thread if you want, this isn't the place.

Edits: Spelling, replaced "complaint" with "entitlement"
Thank you for this input!
I could not have said it any better.

VigilantG

Nov 6, 2022
Does anyone know if the unofficial incest patch can work with the Mac version? If so, which folder to I copy the file into?

hatman420

Nov 13, 2019
a) man this game rules
b) I'm really looking forward to the ending scene where it's just a ripoff of empire strikes back and the MC is all "no... I am your father" and like every chick from 2020 is all "no....no! thats not true! thats impossible!"
c) i did think it was a bit dim of the mc to not make any probing questions about whether skylar had been to the past, it seemed genuinely odd that he wouldnt make the connection, but I guess theres not enough blood in his body for both a working brain and that dick (but thats just the way jestur wants the story to go)

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Is there a particular folder I can delete to keep all the mod benefits but get rid of the incest patch?
I don't think so. It's my belief that the walkthrough patch is built from the Taboo patch, and the taboo patch is edits of all of Jestur's scripts to change some dialogue between and about Tiffany and Jessica, but you should really mention LightmanP in your question to get a definitive answer from the source.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I'm not a big anime fan but there are a select few I like. I noticed a poster in Alyssa's bedroom for Is It Wrong To Try To Pick up Girls In a Dungeon that by coincidence I just recently watched so I never noticed it before. It's a surprisingly entertaining show that has been renewed for season 5. Anyone looking for a good one to watch I'd recommend it though it's very light on the ecchi.

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
I think Skylar's time travel to past is much shorter than MC, probably only 1 or 2 weeks past. She probably even saw herself talking to him and figured out she was in the past. In order to avoid time paradox (meeting herself), she just went out of town and had a nice long vacation until she was positive that she couldn't meet herself. So, now she just returns and continues on the present timeline, but in reality she's actually a week or two older.

4.80 star(s) 288 Votes