Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ripples with Naxos LightmanP Walkthrough and patch mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/rip.ples/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Ripples v0.6.0 Apk:

archive.rpa:

Last edited:

Ixalon

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Jan 22, 2020
I also ported the public build with Naxos wtmod. Didn't realize Wills posted earlier today so I will add mine for good measure. ;-) Mine is 1.4gb compressed at 85% quality similar to the official Android build in case you want something less compressed.

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Definitely got a chuckle out of 867-5309. Also, I appreciate the variations in sex scenes so far, the bathroom stall scene with jenny + khloe was very hot.

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
The hooded figure is a male maybe perhaps the father or the MC himself from the future and the Shit Ninja lol I do believe it is Darci because who else would know to throw shit on that prissy bitch other than Darci herself besides who else in the cast knows martial arts besides Darci hmm and also Skylar's mother I do believe is the gas station cashier that the MC got fired in the past and that is why i think he has to go back because he's created a time paradox and now has to go back and fix it but that's just my opinion/thought and what is the deal with Darci's mother she was being a lil creeper still haven't figured out how she fits into the story since didn't run across her in the past not that I remember anyway but she was looking awfully hard at the MC like she'd seen him before and what is with the rich dude having such a hard-on for the MC that he's blackmailing the entire town pretty much just to get the files/data on the project unless he wants to use the time travel for his own amusement maybe the Shit Ninja needs to pay that fucker a visit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BreakdownBreakdown

Lugosi

May 16, 2021
I am sure this theory has been talked about or mentioned somewhere here. It's just what immediately came to mind after finishing episode 3. I just skimmed the last 10 or so pages I didn't see anything but someone mention one aspect of it **

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I wonder though, the MCs father has lived in the past. As the MC we would need to see atleast key moments that are mentioned his father did, like working at the powerplant. And then there is the incest if the Mc is actually the father of all present day girls.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The theory that he is the father of all the girls is flimsy.

"Krystal says she hasn't seen her dad since she was little": this implies he was around for a significant time. At least a few years after she was born. Not likely he could have disappeared after impregnating her mother and turned up later when Krystal would be old enough to form long term memories of him and her mother would just say "oh, alright, you can be in her life now." Even if that happened, and he was around for only a couple of years, he'd come back a couple of years older. At his age that kind of difference tends to be noticeable. More so if it happens, from the perspective of those in the present, overnight. Yes, this would happen in the future(past) of the game, so it could happen. I'm just saying if it does, he's going to have a lot of trouble explaining his sudden aging (and if the game goes that way I really hope it takes this more serious approach to time travel and not the Doctor Who version.)

Also, I don't know if the time travel mechanics would allow him to stay that long. I forget why, but didn't he have to hurry to return the last time?

It's probable that Skylar's mother recognises him from the past. But I doubt it's because he's Skylar's father.

As for being his own father, I don't see that being possible. Even discounting whether such a paradoxical existence is possible - because fiction - it sounds like his father was around for quite a while in the past. So again we have the issues that come with that.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I am sure this theory has been talked about or mentioned somewhere here. It's just what immediately came to mind after finishing episode 3. I just skimmed the last 10 or so pages I didn't see anything but someone mention one aspect of it **

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/SPOILER]Skylar already mentioned her dad being in prison for marijuana possession so that theory doesn't hold water and Skylar's mom is the chick that got fired from the gas station when MC bought the phone with the "counterfeit" money and since he hasn't aged he looked the same as he did in 99 which freaked her out now the deal with the MC being his own father that would mean that the MC would have to travel back farther than 99 if that was the case but with the MC getting Skylar's mother fired from her job he's created a time paradox and now has to fix it I could be wrong about it being Skylar's mom but I don't think so besides we haven't even met Skylar's mom before now in the present so the only way that she would recognize the MC is if she is in fact the woman working at the gas station when the MC bought the cell phone and as far as Scarlet goes MC didn't diddle her just smooched with her so we didn't give her a kid somebody else did.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
"Krystal says she hasn't seen her dad since she was little": this implies he was around for a significant time. At least a few years after she was born.
Sort of like how Leia Organa remembered her real mother being sad?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Honestly, I hope he's not the father of all the girls - it would make a kind of sense, but I like my sex scenes to be as incest free as possible.

Provided there's not a 'step' in the relationship description, at least. :p

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Sort of like how Leia Organa remembered her real mother being sad?
I had to look that up, but no. Leia never met her mother and any "memory" she had wasn't of the person; it was a psychic (force driven) emotional link to someone she never knew. Krystal knew her father for long enough that she makes a distinction between the time she knew him and the time since. I'm no authority, but reading a few articles it seems general consensus is that memories before around age 2 tend to slip away quickly, and even a year to year and a half after that may not make it to adulthood (which is arbitrarily but generally considered to be around 18, excepting certain countries' drinking laws.) So it's not likely he left her before then.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Trying to work out what might have happened when time travel is involved gets tricky. We can't rely only on events that we've already seen. There may be future events in the past that explain why Skylar's mom freaked out.

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes