Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You can paint the missing year yourself.
All in all that change is suspicious at least.

I am sorry but

1. so she was bad enough to be sent away and you think its weird she is less bad when she comes back?
  2. you admit she had nobody to talk to yet you find it weird that she is less abrasive (and thus more likely to make new friends)
  3. I want to slap the keyboard out of your hands was i brainwashed by the school or whatever you think happened (because surprise surprise you offer no idea on what happened)?
  4. you say she still wants to do violence but somehow is now a saint or ghandi (who was a cunt) (despite showing the entire school that chicks tits)
Please dont clog up the thread with further replies to me i wont be seeing them after all

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
well that theory was a fun / popcorn to read as it unfolded. It never made any sense from the start. I honestly don't think I even had one theory about darci. I'm not even sure if I buy into her being the shit ninja or not I feel it's someone else still for some reason tho I do understand why that one makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yes and No.
Technically it is a grey zone as it is not confirmed yet.
Last I heard Patreon did not go "Minority Report" on its creators.
Yet.
Practically there is the possibility of a "true story patch".
No, there really isn't.

1st: He would have to make an alternative version without incest for Patreon.

2nd: It would be a massive turn-off to a lot of people if the MC turns out to be fucking his own daughters out of nowhere. I know this forum is a bit more extreme for obvious reasons but a turn like that would be gross to a lot of people.

3rd: It doesn't fit the narrative. If you don't install the patch there is nothing indicating that a revelation like that wouldn't mentally break the MC (and the girls).

So no, that theory is an obvious dud for more reasons than one.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
2nd: It would be a massive turn-off to a lot of people if the MC turns out to be fucking his own daughters out of nowhere. I know this forum is a bit more extreme for obvious reasons but a turn like that would be gross to a lot of people.
It would be a turn off for (some) people that like incest too, personally the "taboo" aspect of it is what makes me prefer it over vanilla. Having characters be seemingly unrelated for years (real time) with them not acting like they are related at all would do nothing for me other than "wtf then x,y, and z make no sense!". like the moms "route" is hot because she is struggling with her desires vs how the world tells her is "ok" to feel, which is why it works (to a lesser extent) if she is your landlord

Reactions: Takkatakka

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
I'll chime in with my own opinion
1, Darci's family is obviously very problematic, his grandma, Jackie resembles someone in every way, yes Aunt Jenny . They have the same glasses, they're just as good at gaming, and she even said something crazy about herself earlier, maybe about talking to the MC in the school bathroom? Also, she said her boobs weren't that big when she was younger and that fits perfectly. As for Darci's mom, I even thought she was another Jennifer before I even played EP4, but I dismissed that idea after seeing the finder's notice. As for the end of EP6, Darci showed the MC a picture of her mom being taken and her costume, which seemed a lot like saying that she was also a Traveler? But that doesn't fit the previous setup, so maybe another idea, if Jackie is Jennifer, then maybe there's a small traveling machine in the basement of Darci's house? And Darci's mom might be the key to this research, when the MC first saw her mom at Darci's house, I wonder if anyone else noticed that her mom had a scar on her face, which was in the same location as the Mystic's.

2, Has Skylar traveled back in time as well? Almost all the evidence is pointing to Skylar traveling back in time, not even for the first time, maybe she was a traveler before the MC? The most favorable evidence is twofold, firstly Lizzy, who once said in a conversation with Brad that she used to date a man, then gave the MC a meaningful look and told the MC that she was actually quite old for her actual age. Secondly, Skylar said she went to a friend's place, a cabin in the woods, during the time she was missing. Is it possible to infer from the above two points that the MC met and dated Lizzy from 1999 when she traveled back to 1999 at some point. But MC soon traveled back to 2019. And Skylar, at a time earlier than MC, traveled back to a timeline later than 1999, and also met Lizzy, but this time the travel was unintentional, just like the first time MC traveled, and Skylar went back to 2019 with Lizzy's help and mastered the travel. At the same time bringing Lizzy back to 2019 as well and Lizzy decided to look for MC in 2019 so she didn't go back to the post-1999 timeline, which explains why Lizzy said she and Skylar have known each other for a long time but Skylar didn't mention it because it's only a year or two or even a few days for Skylar while it's been 20 years for Lizzy. Lastly on why Skylar went missing for a week, maybe she's just going back in time to find out why luna is so against her being with the MC.

3, from Tiffany's recollection, it's not the first time that the MC went back to the school to save Tiffany in EP4. In other words, outside of MC's timeline, there's already "another MC" who did this, but the other MC might have lost in the final battle. So he goes back to 2019 and lets the 2019 MC start it all over again. And take control of the situation as a controller. Making sure everything doesn't go off track. If Mystique is the MC who came back in the future, is Aunt Jenny also coming back in the future?Darci's mom's name is also weird, gabby jennifer gilmour?Do we all not know what the MC's mom's full name is? Maybe tiffany gilmour?I would say that the missing person notice doesn't mean anything.Maybe it's not missing but someone back from the future is looking for Jennifer? Maybe she's the key person in the time travel device? One last point that makes me curious, the MC's default name in the game is jack and Ms. gilmour's name is Jackie?Could there be a connection?

4, shit ninja , almost certainly Darci who came back from the future, as evidenced by the small breasts, her purpose of returning to 2019 may be to save the MC who may have been beaten up?Or may be to keep everything following the lines?

But how about this, it's really a great work! Looking forward to EP7 can come soon!

• Thinking Face

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
2, Has Skylar traveled back in time as well? Almost all the evidence is pointing to Skylar traveling back in time, not even for the first time, maybe she was a traveler before the MC? The most favorable evidence is twofold, firstly Lizzy, who once said in a conversation with Brad that she used to date a man, then gave the MC a meaningful look and told the MC that she was actually quite old for her actual age.
I feel like this is the most problematic of the ideas you posted because of one simple thing:
Lizzy is enrolled in the school and people do not treat her like the new kid at any point.

Any time travel would have to occur well before the start of the game (and thus the school year) so that Lizzie could get entered into the schools records and legit be attending there (getting grades, doing projects etc) if she was from 1999 as an adult/teen (or any time other than the year she was really born in story) she would then have to get fake documents to enroll into the school (she would also need an adult to enroll her). Well what if Riley or someone hacked into the school and made sure it looked official even though she started this year, but then you run into the issue of nobody ever a single time treating her as the new kid most importantly Brad does not treat her as a new kid. Also when she says she dated a guy and looks at MC is she looking at the camera (we see the scene from MC pov) or is the mc off to the side and she faces off to the side when she says it?

That means if she really is from the past or whatever Brad has to be in on it which means he is helping us with time travel adjacent issues while knowing they are from time traveling but he slowly solves them using modern tech? Even though people he goes to school with are being threatened and blackmailed?

Brad the dude who is openly talking in class about his quest for a mlf harem (to the point that the teachers have to tell him to shush) is also a key piece in keeping the secret from MC? (his brother in harem questing??!?!?!? Not bloody likely!

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
I feel like this is the most problematic of the ideas you posted because of one simple thing:
Lizzy is enrolled in the school and people do not treat her like the new kid at any point.

Any time travel would have to occur well before the start of the game (and thus the school year) so that Lizzie could get entered into the schools records and legit be attending there (getting grades, doing projects etc) if she was from 1999 as an adult/teen (or any time other than the year she was really born in story) she would then have to get fake documents to enroll into the school (she would also need an adult to enroll her). Well what if Riley or someone hacked into the school and made sure it looked official even though she started this year, but then you run into the issue of nobody ever a single time treating her as the new kid most importantly Brad does not treat her as a new kid. Also when she says she dated a guy and looks at MC is she looking at the camera (we see the scene from MC pov) or is the mc off to the side and she faces off to the side when she says it?

That means if she really is from the past or whatever Brad has to be in on it which means he is helping us with time travel adjacent issues while knowing they are from time traveling but he slowly solves them using modern tech? Even though people he goes to school with are being threatened and blackmailed?

Brad the dude who is openly talking in class about his quest for a mlf harem (to the point that the teachers have to tell him to shush) is also a key piece in keeping the secret from MC? (his brother in harem questing??!?!?!? Not bloody likely!
What if, and I mean what if, this game traveled through more than one timeline?
Like I mentioned before, this isn't the first time the MC has saved Tiffany at the school, which means that the MC of the future timeline saved Tiffany before the MC even experienced the time he traveled through, and if I remember correctly, Liz transferred to the school a year ago?
We can make an assumption that the controller in the Mystic's hand can pinpoint the time traveled, and this will definitely be in the MC's hand in the future, so is it possible that the MC could have traveled to a timeline a few years after 1999 if he used it incorrectly the first time? Maybe meet Liz at that time?

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
Pretty sure that is more of a slip-up/coincidence since Jestur changed Jenny's looks in later episodes (and in the remake of Ep. 1) somewhat.
Looks change, but talents, interests, hobbies don't, do they?Also good at video games, also a bit of a pervert, also has a high IQ?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
What if, and I mean what if, this game traveled through more than one timeline?
Like I mentioned before, this isn't the first time the MC has saved Tiffany at the school, which means that the MC of the future timeline saved Tiffany before the MC even experienced the time he traveled through, and if I remember correctly, Liz transferred to the school a year ago?
We can make an assumption that the controller in the Mystic's hand can pinpoint the time traveled, and this will definitely be in the MC's hand in the future, so is it possible that the MC could have traveled to a timeline a few years after 1999 if he used it incorrectly the first time? Maybe meet Liz at that time?

i think you missed my issue with your point which was: How did lizzie enroll into the 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 school year (cant reemeber how school years work :KEK:)

she would need documents proving stuff about her? I assume I have never enrolled a kid in school so maybe you can just show up and say "i go here now" :KEK:

Edit: Thinking about it a hole in your logic around Darci is that her family would have to be keeping time travel from her, or she has ungodly acting ability and can utterly fool someone that has known her for her years. You also seem to forget that every single instance of time travel we have seen has been accompanied by some weird noise/lights (even shit ninja) and yet dari never noticed the strange blue light coming from under the door? If she knows about time travel she would have to act in such a way that the MC knows she doesn't believe but still think that if he got evidence that she would change her mind. Really easy to do naturally (i dont believe time travel without proof either) but almost impossible to mainuplate someone into doing that exact thing which i assume was done so that aunt jenny can see him burying that stuff specifically on that night (because otherwise why act like you might change your mind?

Last edited:

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
i think you missed my issue with your point which was: How did lizzie enroll into the 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 school year (cant reemeber how school years work :KEK:)

she would need documents proving stuff about her? I assume I have never enrolled a kid in school so maybe you can just show up and say "i go here now" :KEK:

Edit: Thinking about it a hole in your logic around Darci is that her family would have to be keeping time travel from her, or she has ungodly acting ability and can utterly fool someone that has known her for her years. You also seem to forget that every single instance of time travel we have seen has been accompanied by some weird noise/lights (even shit ninja) and yet dari never noticed the strange blue light coming from under the door? If she knows about time travel she would have to act in such a way that the MC knows she doesn't believe but still think that if he got evidence that she would change her mind. Really easy to do naturally (i dont believe time travel without proof either) but almost impossible to mainuplate someone into doing that exact thing which i assume was done so that aunt jenny can see him burying that stuff specifically on that night (because otherwise why act like you might change your mind?
First of all about LIZZY, there's really no need to get too hung up on that point on the supporting documentation, maybe Skylar did it for her, or maybe it was the two women who slept with Brad? Also you are right, but I still maintain my opinion on the lizzy issue.
As for Darci, I think maybe you missed my point.
We should split the timeline into 3
1, present, 18 year old MC, Darci, and classmates
2, Future, shit ninja, mystic , and maybe Ms. Gilmore?
3, past, the moms of the classmates :D

Along those lines.
2 has been through what 1 is going through now, and went back in time and maybe changed things.
1 is now experiencing, what 2 once experienced, and goes back in time to set time back to what it was.
Some 3 is aware of 1's existence because of 2's influence, and helps, or prevents 1 from carrying out the task.

If this is true, then one can speculate like this
shit ninja=2 darci, mystic=2 MC

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
First of all about LIZZY, there's really no need to get too hung up on that point on the supporting documentation, maybe Skylar did it for her, or maybe it was the two women who slept with Brad? Also you are right, but I still maintain my opinion on the lizzy issue.
As for Darci, I think maybe you missed my point.
We should split the timeline into 3
1, present, 18 year old MC, Darci, and classmates
2, Future, shit ninja, mystic , and maybe Ms. Gilmore?
3, past, the moms of the classmates :D

Along those lines.
2 has been through what 1 is going through now, and went back in time and maybe changed things.
1 is now experiencing, what 2 once experienced, and goes back in time to set time back to what it was.
Some 3 is aware of 1's existence because of 2's influence, and helps, or prevents 1 from carrying out the task.

If this is true, then one can speculate like this
shit ninja=2 darci, mystic=2 MC
Slight flaw on one part of your theory...is that we already know...relevent things seemingly cannot be changed. The MC has tried, twice. Superflous non consequential stuff (like a persons name) can be changed. So what exactly (based on information provided as fact, within the story) did she/they change?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
First of all about LIZZY, there's really no need to get too hung up on that point on the supporting documentation, maybe Skylar did
There is a need to get hung up on the point of "how is she in school". We know for a fact that Jestur intends for her to be going to school as is normal because we see is grouped up for projects with normal students, which means there is nothing going on with her (as far as the evil principal/any teachers know). Since we know she is enrolled as normal we have to ask how that happened if she is from 20 years ago.

I might be mistaken but isnt the masked person shorter than MC? I could be confused and they might be the same height but i feel like the scene where you ask them a bunch of questions in front of the time machine frames them as being a tiny bit shorter? I dont have the game downloaded to check and that could just be a rendering quirk but even if they are the same height you still have the "problem" that we have seen MC try to change things and them having no effect unless it was something "small" (however i recall even that not being real and her name never changing it was just darci and her messing with you?) maybe Maviarab recalls it more clearly than me though

Last edited:

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
Slight flaw on one part of your theory...is that we already know...relevent things seemingly cannot be changed. The MC has tried, twice. Superflous non consequential stuff (like a persons name) can be changed. So what exactly (based on information provided as fact, within the story) did she/they change?
Yes! All viewpoints are overridden by this argument, because jestur tells us through the mystic that what happened in the past, the outcome does not change. But that in itself contradicts what the mystic told the MC to go back to the past a second time to do. Does that mean that if the MC does or doesn't do it, then the outcome will be different? And if all timelines are cyclic, that means there have been countless "MCs" trying to go back to the past over and over again to try to change things, and after countless experiences, some things must be done and some things must not be done, but the MC going back to the past is inevitable, and the mysterious man's appearance and his role are to The appearance of the mysterious man and his role is to tell the MC what must be done and what must not be done?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I have nothing to back this up other than a feeling. But I always suspected the mask guy is actually the MC but alot older. That or his dad. But my guess is more leaning towards the MC.
I have a hard time imagining him as the dad because (again from memory) the masked person looks smaller than the dad? (like his model is closer to MC than the cuck husband but the dads model is closer to the cuck husband) but mainly that the masked person acted pretty casual for meeting his son for the first time in 20 years or however long because of time shenanigans but i guess the dad could be acting for "the greater good" or whatever

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
kek.png

Just wanted to thank Jestur for this. I don't laugh much lately and this shit caught me off guard. Great writing so far.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have a hard time imagining him as the dad because (again from memory) the masked person looks smaller than the dad? (like his model is closer to MC than the cuck husband but the dads model is closer to the cuck husband) but mainly that the masked person acted pretty casual for meeting his son for the first time in 20 years or however long because of time shenanigans but i guess the dad could be acting for "the greater good" or whatever
yeah that's why I more lean towards it being an older version of the MC. I'm just not ruling out the dad possibility either tho.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There is a need to get hung up on the point of "how is she in school". We know for a fact that Jestur intends for her to be going to school as is normal because we see is grouped up for projects with normal students, which means there is nothing going on with her (as far as the evil principal/any teachers know). Since we know she is enrolled as normal we have to ask how that happened if she is from 20 years ago.

I might be mistaken but isnt the masked person shorter than MC? I could be confused and they might be the same height but i feel like the scene where you ask them a bunch of questions in front of the time machine frames them as being a tiny bit shorter? I dont have the game downloaded to check and that could just be a rendering quirk but even if they are the same height you still have the "problem" that we have seen MC try to change things and them having no effect unless it was something "small" (however i recall even that not being real and her name never changing it was just darci and her messing with you?) maybe Maviarab recalls it more clearly than me though
If you don't return the necklace...then Krystal's name changes (or is it the other way around...). When you meet her and Darci in school...Darci then make note of you calling her the wrong name and IIRC (been a while without checking) she then makes a joke about it outside the house later.

I think...lol..been a while since last played that section.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm still a bit confused on the name change thing cause it seemed like it was them playing a prank and they weren't at the same time.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes