BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Just played through 0.6 since I've been flooded with work for the past few months but finally, we did it! It was a very good update, although I wish it was a little more plot focused and I'm not too sure if I enjoy the splitting paths between Skylar and Jessica, but I guess it makes sense. On the other hand, we have some of the best scenes in the game (Riley & Skylar) and a crazy cliffhanger. Can't wait for 0.7!
Yeah I'm maintaining two saves: Skylar-path and Jessica-path. I tried using the mod to get both, and it works fine, but some of the dialogue comes off strange because it's written assuming you just did one.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
came here again after 0.41, I think 0.6 is fantastic. loved the new scenes especially Darci cunnilingus scene and Jessica scenes. first I thought Darci was my niche but 0.6 completely shifted it to Jessica. God*mn Jessica is another level of hot and cute. definitely gonna support author for few months.

Reactions: gojira667

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
So this game won't be a harem? I don't like picking between So many hot girls
Nooo I mean kinda, u have to pick between some girls but it can be a harem if u use the multi mod at main post.
That's not quite correct.

Well, first we have to wait till the game starts to evaluate the variables chosen, but in the game are already two variables that are meant to be harem:

The 1st is polyarmourus

1706714923461.png

and the 2nd one is harem

1706714942572.png

It can also be that the dev decides to scrap this two variables, but till now should alone from the variables a *harem* path be possible.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm pretty sure Jestur has said there's no "All-Girls" path, but there definitely seems to be multi-girl paths.
He already split the story into a Jessica and Skylar path, so yeah...doesn't look like an all-girls path. Not to mention that there are 20 by now... :KEK:

magicjake21

Oct 17, 2023
Can anyone share the link to the iPatch when i got to lewdpatcher the link takes me to mediafire homepage with no file to download

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes