bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Ripples-0.6P
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ak417ytrfg

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
[RIPPLES EPISODE 5] - Public Release
Changelog:
  • -1413 new images
  • -127 new custom animations
  • -21 new music tracks
  • -57 new sound effects
  • -42 new assets modded/ported
  • -Typos and grammar corrections
  • -Several errors fixed
Additional Changelog for Public Release:
  • -Typos and grammar
  • -Fixed errors
  • -Fixed character's phone info
  • -Added the ability to skip the recap
  • -Added five hidden secret renders
  • -added one new animation to Daphne/Janelle scene
  • -Fixed clipping in several renders
  • -Other small things
  • -Added a compressed version with 30FPS VP8 videos for older devices.

PC
- Mega
Compressed:
- Mega

MAC
- Mega
Compressed:
- Mega

ANDROID
- Mega
v0.6.0 compressed ?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
his dick literally snapped like a piece of celery when it hit the floor. :ROFLMAO:(y)
Oh poor Bob, he must be super pissed lying in a hospital bed with a cast around his dick (that's the equivalent of having a chastity cock cage). I wonder if he'll be seen using that in a future update. :giggle::unsure:
1700790354005.png
PSA: Please watch your step, and tie your shoelaces.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Oh poor Bob, he must be super pissed lying in a hospital bed with a cast around his dick (that's the equivalent of having a chastity cock cage). I wonder if he'll be seen using that in a future update. :giggle::unsure:
That would be a good feature to add for the next update. :)

Reactions: ArDZer

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ripples [v0.6.0 Public] [Jestur]

NOTE: Updated WT is included.

NOTE 2: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I do want to see more content with Bob just cause that was some of funniest shit ive seen even if it hurt to watch lol

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
And just like that, Skyler goes from my favorite to me wanting to hop off the ride.
Yeah the new tattoo's made me feel like that for a bit but I got used to it. If it was cause how she is hiding something well that comes down to personal point of view. Didn't bug me since the MC has done the same thing to her and there might be a reason she cant say just yet. I cant judge her too quickly cause this game does have time travel. But I will say I loved the date it was the most romantic one ive seen in an AVN.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Okay, so many red flags with Riley. She asks you to trust her, but says you trust too easily, asks you to trust her mysterious phone app, blindfolds you, handcuffs you, strips you "Except for your socks. We'll keep those on because I'm into that shit." But worst of all, they are toe socks. What a monster.

___/s___

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Okay, so many red flags with Riley. She asks you to trust her, but says you trust too easily, asks you to trust her mysterious phone app, blindfolds you, handcuffs you, strips you "Except for your socks. We'll keep those on because I'm into that shit." But worst of all, they are toe socks. What a monster.

___/s___
That was a journey :D.

I think the saying goes: Always stick your dick in crazy, watch them helicopter-flail on your dick, make them oink like a piggy and make them smell your disgusting toe socks.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That was a journey :D.

I think the saying goes: Always stick your dick in crazy, watch them helicopter-flail on your dick, make them oink like a piggy and make them smell your disgusting toe socks.
Also, either mod or dev has an interesting definition of 'light femdom.' It wasn't heavy femdom, but even just riding crop direct to the erect cock has got to be at least moderate or skilled level femdom.

Reactions: SlapE

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

___/s___
you forgot the best part making her wear the pig outfit and oink like a pig

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, earlier I picked the Skylar path, but from the multi-mod it looks like that path stays open if you choose the Jenny path. Are those two paths just detours, or do we know from the dev or code if they are more permanent breaks?

Haven't finished the update (finished Jenny's Jessica's photoshoot. That girl does not go beyond the Mona Lisa when asked to smile), so RAFO/WAFO is a fair answer.

Last edited:

DavidTaci

Aug 2, 2023
Sup guys, kinda new here, had a problem with my download for some reason.

I just downloaded new updates for a couple of avns, and some of them work fine as expected, but Ripples didn't for some odd reason. Extracted it, but when I went to open it it wouldn't open, and only had a "Runtime Broker" pop up quickly before vanishing too. I don't know if its my pc, or the vpn I'm using, or if there's a compatibility issue with Ripples, any helps appreciated. All the updates before worked fine, so I'm kinda confused here.

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes