LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Jestur
Started a new save on this version with only the family friendly mod.
On chapter 3 or 4 maybe, after the animation where mc catches the gilf teacher touching herself, her sound masturbating and moaning "please" keeps looping forever after, even after a save and reload.
Happens both when watching the scene fully and skipping through it.
Jestur This is in e3s18.rpy before nar "You step back and return around the corner."

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Skylar definitely wins this update.

However, Jestur... I'm going to have to scold you for your use of renpy.pause with hard=True. Very, very, bad! :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: LightmanP

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I doubt it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I very much hope so. This update was great and had superb content, but it severely lacked main story progression, which made it feel a bit unfulfilling.
That's probably just me though, as I've mentioned several times in this thread I'm more interested in the plot than in the romance/lewd stuff for this particular game.

Mar 22, 2023
  • Sad
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think I can say anything that others already did not said. Animations are fantastic, Skylar Best girl, both her scenes was fantastic . One under the Beautiful moonlight a more Sensual passionate love making :love: . and The other is a more Wild one.:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
so i just downloaded the game (on gofile) and i got an error while extracting, it seems that the image.rpa is missing :unsure: can't launch the game

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
so i just downloaded the game (on gofile) and i got an error while extracting, it seems that the image.rpa is missing :unsure: can't launch the game
Are you playing on Android? If so, read the instructions that came inside the zip for installation instructions.
I don't know if the links in the OP are a port of the PC version that someone else made or the actual Android build I posted on my Patreon.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Man. It would be great if these games could call up a Spotify song through an API or something. No copyright issues since it would be streamed by my account.

When the MC turns the tables on Riley I can recognise the bastardized version of Nine Inch Nails’ Closer… damn the scene would hit differently. “I wanna fuck you like an animal… I wanna feel you from the inside”.

:coffee: I should learn to code.

Reactions: feier
4.80 star(s) 302 Votes