Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Without the incest patch, I took it as Tiffany took in MC after his father died. To me the incest patch made no sense, but hey that's probably just me.
My first time playing I forgot to install it and it makes more sense imo without it. Which is funny cause most games that has that type of content it makes less sense without because of the whole roommate / landlady thing. While this one makes sense as they are more like a adoptive family without it.

Reactions: AnonW123

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
My first time playing I forgot to install it and it makes more sense imo without it. Which is funny cause most games that has that type of content it makes less sense without because of the whole roommate / landlady thing. While this one makes sense as they are more like a adoptive family without it.
Seriously? I started without it (didn't know about it back then) and was really confused about the relationship with Tiff and her daughter, something felt really off. It didn't make sense to me but as soon as i installed and understood they were was supposed to be our mom and sister, there behaviours started to make sense and the backstory too. Incest is not really my thing and i prefer games without it but it would bother me even more without the parch here since it's clearly how it's suppose to be imo. Also i despite censure so...

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Seriously? I started without it (didn't know about it back then) and was really confused about the relationship with Tiff and her daughter, something felt really off. It didn't make sense to me but as soon as i installed and understood they were was supposed to be our mom and sister, there behaviours started to make sense and the backstory too. Incest is not really my thing and i prefer games without it but it would bother me even more without the parch here since it's clearly how it's suppose to be imo. Also i despite censure so...
I'm the same, I played it once without the patch and it felt really off. I do like incest, but not when it's clearly not supposed to be. I've seen games that force it and games with some fan patches that don't fit, but here it feels natural to me, especially when you get to the past stuff with Aunt Jenny. Not that I would knock anyone who doesn't want the patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well I recall the part where the father died and Tiffany was close to the MC's father and in the story it said how she took the MC in, so basically an adoptive family. So I never questioned it at all and made perfect sense to me. I find their behaviors make more sense too without it. For example unless we want to pretend like the sister getting jealous over a relationship with Skylar is normal since it's clear that's what the sister wants too. Now backstories might make more sense with it I forget tbh I need to replay the game , whenever I get around to playing the update.

But that's just my personal opinion, it's clear it's meant to have it and I usually play games with said patch if it isn't a fanmade one cause that's the original intention of the developer.

Reactions: AnonW123

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is it me or did that feel shorter than previous updates? Good, though. Not looking forward to the wait again lol

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
So does anyone know how long it usually takes for the Walkthrough to get updated to the most recent Version? 10/10 so far on the quality.

scof

Nov 17, 2023
is the beta content all the content? or will there be more in the full release? cuz this felt way to short for as long as the wait was

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone...I'm really enjoying game so far but I gotta tell ya...the young women that MC is involved with like Krystal for instance...she has a killer body compared to most of the other women her age but what I'm really really interested in are the MILFS...all the young women's mothers...like Jackie and Scarlett...I'd much rather have a relationship with them than most of the flat chested younger women lol...what can I tell you I love large breasts...will MC eventually be able to have relationships with all the MILFS?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
is the beta content all the content? or will there be more in the full release? cuz this felt way to short for as long as the wait was
I'm guessing this is it, since it said it's the end of the episode. It does feel like it was cut short, though. Weird place to end it too.

4.80 star(s) 305 Votes