GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Skylar definitely wins this update.

However, Jestur... I'm going to have to scold you for your use of renpy.pause with hard=True. Very, very, bad! :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: LightmanP

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I doubt it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I very much hope so. This update was great and had superb content, but it severely lacked main story progression, which made it feel a bit unfulfilling.
That's probably just me though, as I've mentioned several times in this thread I'm more interested in the plot than in the romance/lewd stuff for this particular game.

Mar 22, 2023
  • Sad
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think I can say anything that others already did not said. Animations are fantastic, Skylar Best girl, both her scenes was fantastic . One under the Beautiful moonlight a more Sensual passionate love making :love: . and The other is a more Wild one.:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
so i just downloaded the game (on gofile) and i got an error while extracting, it seems that the image.rpa is missing :unsure: can't launch the game

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
so i just downloaded the game (on gofile) and i got an error while extracting, it seems that the image.rpa is missing :unsure: can't launch the game
Are you playing on Android? If so, read the instructions that came inside the zip for installation instructions.
I don't know if the links in the OP are a port of the PC version that someone else made or the actual Android build I posted on my Patreon.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Man. It would be great if these games could call up a Spotify song through an API or something. No copyright issues since it would be streamed by my account.

When the MC turns the tables on Riley I can recognise the bastardized version of Nine Inch Nails’ Closer… damn the scene would hit differently. “I wanna fuck you like an animal… I wanna feel you from the inside”.

:coffee: I should learn to code.

Reactions: feier

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Are you playing on Android? If so, read the instructions that came inside the zip for installation instructions.
I don't know if the links in the OP are a port of the PC version that someone else made or the actual Android build I posted on my Patreon.
not at all sir i am playing on windows

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
i'll wait for his or her next game maybe it will have a harem route not saying ripples is a bad game dont dont play non hatem games from wat i have heard it a good game best of luck dev

4.80 star(s) 315 Votes