quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Dani is great. She has a shot at dethroning Alyssa as my favourite after the photo session and the bathroom scene.

Look how far I've come from Skylar once being top of my list. Sorry, Skylar. You're amazing, but these girls are more what I'm looking for right now.

Reactions: V-Kun

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's one reason I rarely play AVNs where the LIs have to "own the MC". Still haven't played Ripples because I really don't want to have to choose.
I wasn't talking "officially", although that too. I was referring more to the fact that SO many of the girls are candidates for the title of Best Girl. In most cases there's one super obvious choice, possibly 2, but Ripples has like 5 contenders, and the list is growing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's one reason I rarely play AVNs where the LIs have to "own the MC". Still haven't played Ripples because I really don't want to have to choose.
Then don't choose. Romance all of them. If I recall correctly, there is only one time where you have to choose between two of the girls. This is about as close to a harem (or polyamory) game as you can get.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Then don't choose. Romance all of them. If I recall correctly, there is only one time where you have to choose between two of the girls. This is about as close to a harem (or polyamory) game as you can get.
I may be wrong (entirely possible), but isn't this one of the "not a harem" "harem" games? As in there's no actual harem ending planned, despite the MC being able to fall dick-first into most anything that breathes? :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think he means he wants Ripples to have a Harem Ending too. If I understood that right.:unsure:
Given that a true harem (with everyone winding up in the same bed) is impossible in this game, I want that too - where the MC gets to have a sexual relationship with everyone that the player desires all the way to the end of the game. But I still don't see the difference in what I've already written.

What the hell are we arguing about here? :confused:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Aren't all the girls around in modern day, just some being older?

I think the aunt is the only exception, right?

So a harem isn't completely off the table.

Or maybe time collapses in on itself or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
It's been discussed in this thread multiple times before, I'm pretty sure it was clarified that this will not be a standard full harem setup, you have to pick and choose. Certain LIs disqualify other LIs. I think you will need to play through the game 2-3x to see all routes fully.

Of course in all honesty it will be years before the game is "finished" if it ever is. The quality of the graphics on this one are great, but the development pace is very slow. I would just enjoy it for what it is, while it is... and not obsess about how the ending will work, when we don't even know if we are going to ever see the ending in the first place. And even if the "plan" IS to have you pick one final girl to commit to, I seriously doubt the dev will stick to that in the long run, because again he works very very slowly, and crafting a bunch of alternate paths with diverging endings would take forever.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It's been discussed in this thread multiple times before, I'm pretty sure it was clarified that this will not be a standard full harem setup, you have to pick and choose. Certain LIs disqualify other LIs. I think you will need to play through the game 2-3x to see all routes fully.

Of course in all honesty it will be years before the game is "finished" if it ever is. The quality of the graphics on this one are great, but the development pace is very slow. I would just enjoy it for what it is, while it is... and not obsess about how the ending will work, when we don't even know if we are going to ever see the ending in the first place. And even if the "plan" IS to have you pick one final girl to commit to, I seriously doubt the dev will stick to that in the long run, because again he works very very slowly, and crafting a bunch of alternate paths with diverging endings would take forever.
I actually prefer the smaller, somewhat more believable polycules to a full on harems anyway, so I'm fine with this.

That does mean I'm gonna have to start making multiple saves so I can avoid breaking anyones heart. I'm too much of a pussy to make girls cry.

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes