pitao

May 18, 2023
Why would anyone play a Beta I guess "test" version (still with bugs I guess?) of a game of this quality is beyond my comprehension but you do you. I waited long, Won't mind to wait a few weeks longer. Just please avoid to openly give major spoilers hahaha.

576dev

Jan 20, 2022
This game reminds me of another one where a man (who is basically a loser all his life) dies and is re-born as himself when he was younger but with all the previous life memories. The time-travel premise allows a lot of interesting storylines. Anyone remember the name of the game I am talking about?

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
This game reminds me of another one where a man (who is basically a loser all his life) dies and is re-born as himself when he was younger but with all the previous life memories. The time-travel premise allows a lot of interesting storylines. Anyone remember the name of the game I am talking about?
Twisted Memories perhaps?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Sounds like Young Again but I'm sure there's many other games with that kinda of story I'm unaware of lol.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Could also be One More Chance by The Lonely Joker

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes